GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Stadium milarky"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Stadium 2'.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:56
Regular
Bought Pokemon Stadium 2 the other week and finally got round to playing it today.

It's not actually that bad a game! And some of the mini games are a right laugh to play with a mate.

I'm actually looking forward to the Gamecube version now. It does look quite promising!

:)
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:24
"Uzi Lover"
I think Pokemon Stadium was a game I most enjoyed the mini games in along with a few people. They were fun fun fun.

Not as Goldeneye and "THE HANNNNNNNNNNND!!" though. Not that any of you know what I'm talking about.
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:11
Regular
I saw the same news on the Blockbuster website.

*dances*
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I think there will be one. Nintendo seem to be literally p00pin' their pants with the not so great sales figures for the Cube. Think their kinda realising now that if they'd just released a decent Pokemon game near the start of the Cubes life, it would have sold like a zillion units by now!

Silly company!

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:03
Regular
SR have a news report confirming it.

No one else does yet, but they do.

If there isn't one I will firebomb all their shops.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
arrr I see Pokemon RPG is in the "considering" to be made state. Hope they do! That'd be wicked!

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Are Nintendo actually making a decent proper 3D Pokemon game on the GC yet?

Fri 23/05/03 at 20:58
Regular
GC Pokemon RPG!

GC Pokemon RPG!

*dances*
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Bought Pokemon Stadium 2 the other week and finally got round to playing it today.

It's not actually that bad a game! And some of the mini games are a right laugh to play with a mate.

I'm actually looking forward to the Gamecube version now. It does look quite promising!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.