GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming Icons in Drugs Bust !!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/11/01 at 22:33
Regular
Later tonight (I'm psychic, trust me...) a fat Italian Plumber will be arrested in connection with drugs accusations. The plumber has been caught on video game footage taking strange mushrooms, which he believes make him grow, and also using various other plants, (in particular a strange orange flower) and a star shaped pill to distort his state of mind, making himself think he has special 'powers'. When arrested he will demand that he be released, as another kidnapping by one 'Bowser' is imminent, and he has to protect the 'mushroom kingdom'. He will also state that he has to retreive a special backpack from his brother Luigi, before the top secret special features on it are discovered which would "give away the secret to my next adventure". Mario will say he doesn't like the dank prison cells and has to return to the sunshine. He will be held for sometime, but I sense he will be released by Summer. Marios appartment will be found in quite a state with many videogame magazines strewn about (just shows that they damage our childrens minds), and a giant green pipe leading to the city sewers where his toilet should be.

His brother, Luigi, will also be investigated, but nothing will be proved, since he has not taken any of these 'magic' plants for some time, since he took up his hobby of renovating old run down mansions.

Another character, who will be accused of assosciating with Mario, a youngster called Link, will be investigated, but he will not be arrested. His information however, will lead to the arrest of several old hags, who he alledges are constantly hassling him for the 'magic' mushrooms which grow in the woods so they can make their 'special' potions and powders.

Following the imminent events, the game designer, Shigeru Miyamoto, will create an alternate ending to his new creation, Pikmin. It will soon be leaked that the original ending involved all of Nintendo's staff 'weeding' the garden of all the Pikmin, who have grown under the players nurturing, and proceeding to smoke all of the magical plants. A new ending will be devised, where all the Pikmin remain in tact, and it'll be really cute and cuddley.

*No plumbers were harmed in this post. A hedgehog got run over, and I crashed into some dumb animal called a Bandicoot (what a dumb name!), but no plumbers got hurt, just arrested.
Thu 01/11/01 at 22:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Later tonight (I'm psychic, trust me...) a fat Italian Plumber will be arrested in connection with drugs accusations. The plumber has been caught on video game footage taking strange mushrooms, which he believes make him grow, and also using various other plants, (in particular a strange orange flower) and a star shaped pill to distort his state of mind, making himself think he has special 'powers'. When arrested he will demand that he be released, as another kidnapping by one 'Bowser' is imminent, and he has to protect the 'mushroom kingdom'. He will also state that he has to retreive a special backpack from his brother Luigi, before the top secret special features on it are discovered which would "give away the secret to my next adventure". Mario will say he doesn't like the dank prison cells and has to return to the sunshine. He will be held for sometime, but I sense he will be released by Summer. Marios appartment will be found in quite a state with many videogame magazines strewn about (just shows that they damage our childrens minds), and a giant green pipe leading to the city sewers where his toilet should be.

His brother, Luigi, will also be investigated, but nothing will be proved, since he has not taken any of these 'magic' plants for some time, since he took up his hobby of renovating old run down mansions.

Another character, who will be accused of assosciating with Mario, a youngster called Link, will be investigated, but he will not be arrested. His information however, will lead to the arrest of several old hags, who he alledges are constantly hassling him for the 'magic' mushrooms which grow in the woods so they can make their 'special' potions and powders.

Following the imminent events, the game designer, Shigeru Miyamoto, will create an alternate ending to his new creation, Pikmin. It will soon be leaked that the original ending involved all of Nintendo's staff 'weeding' the garden of all the Pikmin, who have grown under the players nurturing, and proceeding to smoke all of the magical plants. A new ending will be devised, where all the Pikmin remain in tact, and it'll be really cute and cuddley.

*No plumbers were harmed in this post. A hedgehog got run over, and I crashed into some dumb animal called a Bandicoot (what a dumb name!), but no plumbers got hurt, just arrested.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
can someone tell me if this post is really rubbish, or if everyone is just ignoring it because no one likes me? (sniff...)
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Sibs wrote:
can someone tell me if this post is really rubbish, or if everyone is just ignoring it because no one likes me? (sniff...)

WELL!?!

boo hoo no one likes me... oh well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.