GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is this like spamming ??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
Ok this might be spamming but there are people out there that need to get more posts in your account details and words. We'll heres the forum, all you do is write giberish and you get more posts well im trying to become a regular and I need 3 more posts and this is the forum to write in, you see :P
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:58
Regular
"None Stored"
you could have at least put this thread in a different forum, other than the ps1 and ps2 one
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:28
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Thankyou, someone aggrees with me!!
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:14
"!Basement Clucking!"
This is spamming, that is all...
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:07
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
I think this forum is rubbish!! Who wants to listen to someone writing lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of cr*p just so they can boost up their post numbers and letter count. This is why I should stop writing now and leave this forum alone because it is making me spam and I don't want that do I because you know what will happen...you'll be banned! I advise no-one else to write anything in this forum because you are just wasting your time and you could get banned! Listen to the pring meister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pring
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Ok this might be spamming but there are people out there that need to get more posts in your account details and words. We'll heres the forum, all you do is write giberish and you get more posts well im trying to become a regular and I need 3 more posts and this is the forum to write in, you see :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.