GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 4 : GameCube Exclusive"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots'.
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:56
Regular
could anybody tell me is the HEDIO KOJIMAS new title which havent been announced METAL GEAR SOLID 4 exclusive for Nintendos GameCube?
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Under the Wall"
If they replace Snake with Carl Weathers I'll be interested...
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:20
Regular
Maybe they'll draw Snake like Link.

Now THAT would be funny.
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:27
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> If they replace Snake with Strider i may be interested.

There's a reference to Miyamoto in it :S
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If they replace Snake with Strider i may be interested.
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:24
Regular
§pånkër wrote:
> i think perhaps you are talking about metal gear: twin snakes or
> sumink like that
>
> that game is mearly the first game remade with better graphics, dog
> tags and some other extras

And connectivity... and storyline ajustments...

Basically its what the Lord of the rings movie too the books... essentially the same thing with some differences...

That's how Dyack described it.
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:20
Regular
"None Stored"
i think perhaps you are talking about metal gear: twin snakes or sumink like that

that game is mearly the first game remade with better graphics, dog tags and some other extras
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:41
Regular
I WANTA BE A MONKEY!
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:54
Regular
Or...

Raiden is really a girl and she is pregnant. Snake is really excited about this and can't wait for the birth. The baby is born but it turns out to be a black baby. When Snake finds out he goes crazy and he needs to escape to the Jungle for therapy and to think about what he will do for the rets of his life. The opening cut scene is 3 days long and it shows the birth of the baby and Snake smiling.
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:48
Regular
Maybe halfway through Ocelot and Otagon will fall in love, to Snake's dismay, and then you'll have a Parappa style 'I'm the King of the Jungle' mini-game.
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:46
Regular
Heh!

Raiden could be Snakes lover and they could get married in the Jungle and then it could turn into

I am a secret Agent Get me out of heeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Raiden turns out to be a bunny boiler and he doesn't like the fact that Snake likes other men. When he finds out about this he will stalk Snake throughout the Jungle sending him Codec messages asking them to be friends.

Thats what I think...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.