GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Half Life - November 16th"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/11/01 at 16:48
Regular
From Ananova.com ...

-----

The PlayStation 2 version of Half-Life has been completed earlier than expected.

It will now hit the shelves on November 16.

Valve and Vivendi have commissioned some new multi-player levels but copied the main narrative from the best-selling PC version.
Thu 01/11/01 at 16:48
"High polygon count"
From Ananova.com ...

-----

The PlayStation 2 version of Half-Life has been completed earlier than expected.

It will now hit the shelves on November 16.

Valve and Vivendi have commissioned some new multi-player levels but copied the main narrative from the best-selling PC version.
Thu 01/11/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I've seen some prewiews of it and it certainly looks more appealing than the PC version. It includes a multiplayer battle mode and the same storyline as the PC version.

Still, I'm looking forward to blowing up demented aliens and collecting some cool artillery. Fantastic!
Thu 01/11/01 at 18:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
Excellent news!! - Placed an order for this yesterday!! Cant wait!!
Thu 01/11/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Excellent news!! - Placed an order for this yesterday!! Cant wait!!

Let me know how it is mattyboy!, this looks like a sleeper hit!
Thu 01/11/01 at 20:27
Half Life is an amazving game but if u have a PC it would probably be better to get Half Life generation which has halflife,the opposing force add on, team fortress classic and the amazing counter strike and if u don't mind getting around 150mbs of updates i'm downloading at the moment TFC and CS are some of the best online games ever.
Thu 01/11/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
sPiKe2k wrote:
> Mattyboy wrote:
> Excellent news!! - Placed an order for this yesterday!!
> Cant wait!!

Let me know how it is mattyboy!, this looks like a sleeper
> hit!

Will do!!!
Fri 02/11/01 at 18:20
SR have it down as next friday now - 9th Nov. But I doubt it will be out that early.
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:52
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
'This game will sell bad on the 1st day it releases as every1 will be in seats eating popcorn watching the new movie of harry potter'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.