GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yay, Eurovision."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 20:08
Regular
The woman sounds like a robot and the man sounds like German.

Wogan is funny though.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
I think it is because we partook in an illegal war and they though look don't give them any points, that'll show 'em.

And the song was crap anyway.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
I havent been sleeping i turned it on and watched the whole of the 'points scheme' to bore me to sleep...in the end I jus laughed at the fact everyone hates us 'ZERO POI' heh heh heh
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:31
"The Will of D."
Well I think it's coz all the other coutries have their own tastes in music and theirs are much different to ours but not so different from the other countries of Europe, but that Belgium one that was a stinker!
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:37
Regular
"Festivus!"
Or maybe because we had a terrible song?
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:31
"The Will of D."
Well if only they stopped the public from voting Politically then we can get a pretty decent song contest, and now I think most of us have seen what politics can do to Europe over the Iraq war, coz that was the entire thing they didn't want us to get a vote for.
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mantis wrote:
> You sad people watched it.

How would you know it was shíte if you didn't watch it?
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:00
Regular
Austria's entry was just embarrasing.

Bizarrely, they ended up in the top five.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
apparently we got 0 points.

Eurovision is a joke anyway. Its all based on political crap nto how good the song is.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:29
Regular
Kyz22 wrote:
> >
>
> Romania are crap!

Heh, that was cringeworthy. That little man 'DJ-ing' with the giant coloured circles.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
Thank goodness the UK didn't get a single point - that's all I've got to say. Perhaps now we'll take it a bit more seriously and actually enter a song that's well written, good to listen to and has a stab at winning - rather some half arsed attempt that 'will do'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.