GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If SR members appeared in Animal Crossing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:56
Regular
Animal Crossing- a game home to angry frogs, gay squirrels and twisted mice. Ah, just like SR, then. Which is why I decided to compile this little list. You see, some of you people here stand out much more than others, is this a good thing? Possibly, it just means that you're included in this crap/dodgy/poorly-written post. Enjoy, then. :D

Dark Mark:

Hailing from Caerphilly, Wales, Marko would therefore be a sheep. And not only would he be a sheep, he'd be an extremely white sheep for he is albino. YeY.

Always one to laugh at other people's misfortunes, Mark would be the inhabitant who always nicked stuff from people, and then laughing when they get stressed about it.

Favourite saying: "LMFAO! I have your diary! Ner-Ner!"

Kyz:

Many people swoon over Kyz and his overly-large ego (And I mean that in the best possible way :D), which means he would therefore be a mouse. Some people keep them as pets, others try to kill them with their feet I like the latter, personally :D). He'd be small, cheesy (Haha) and would be the inhabitant most likely to chew on their TV.

Favourite Saying: "I should be Mayor! Who are you going to vote for, eh?(Repeat 5 times)"

Rickoss:

After completing the amazing/insane/"I'll have arthritis before you do" stunt, Rickoss has already shown his ability to create. This means he would be an Owl. Wise, trustworthy and downright hilarious, Rickoss has the ability to prey on mice. And notice just who the mouse is, eh Kyz? :D

Favourite Saying: "I don't swoon over Kyz, I swoop. And then eat. Mwuahah!"

AfroJoe:

"Ah, good ol' reliable AJ. A Scottish friend to the end, AJ would be the dependable Squirrel. Always happy to let you borrow his stuff, and moaning about the stupid rabbit that share's his Acre, he'd most certainly stand a chance at being Mayor.

Oh, and don't forget, he'd be in the Tailors everyday, designing Wendrilock shirts and umbrellas.

Favourite Saying: "Ooh, the Buxom-Wenchmobile is leaving for the next town"

DW:

DW, the new Monkey on the block. Fairly obviously, DW would be the Monkey porter. Notifying people when the Buxom-Wenchmobile leaves for the next town, DW would stand in the same spot all day, praying someone would arrive in town. He gets lonely, you know.

Favourite saying: "Hah! I'm a monkey! In *your* face!"

Foreman:

Foreman the Villa fan. Yay! Foreman would be a kangaroo. Jumpy, easily excited and generally hopping mad (I'll get my coat…). And what would he do on his first day? Yup, decorate the house with Villa mementos.

Favourite Saying: "O'Leary for Mayor!" :D

Gerrid:

Gerrid would be a frog. Purely because they are known for their arguing skills, gerrid the frog would be abusive to other dwellers in the town. Well, apart from AJ. They like to annoy people with their highly complex language, "YeY" "How wench" and "URJUNTY URJUNT" are a few snippets of this diverse and amazing language. Gerrid is responsible for kicking WS out of the village, after some highly suspect conversations. YaY!

Favourite Saying: "I LIKE CAPS!"

Hercules:

Matteh loves wrestling. Therefore, Matteh would be a goat. Obsessed with ramming (:D), Matteh would always be on the lookout for a fight. Matteh attacked WS when he entered his house.

Favourite Saying: "You think I smell? Come on then! COME ON THEN!"

And they are just a few of the weird/crazy/stoned animals in this town, aptly named "Stonerville".

YeY!
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:18
Regular
Nicely done Microchips.
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:59
"period drama"
Oh!
*Swoons*
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It is ok FFF, you will be included in my next post.

If there is one.

Dun-dun-DUN!
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:25
"period drama"
I feel so alone ...
The bits without me were good ... so, all of it, yeah.
Feck.
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It's in Wales, isn't it?

Yeah, exactly. At least I got the country right... :D
Sun 25/05/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> Last time I heard, Mark had been living in Cardiff for the last 7 or
> so years (that's how long I've known him).
>
> Not many sheep in caerdydd or caerfilli.

I've lived in Cardiff for 18 years; all my life (I've been searching for something, something never comes... etc... LMFAO)! Chipster, pay more attention when I'm telling you where I'm from!!!

*slap*
Sun 25/05/03 at 10:05
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Very good Chipseh, been a while since anyone did a post like this. Glad not everyone has forgotten the old ways.
Sun 25/05/03 at 09:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yes, perhaps I should have included you two- WS for his pisched attitude (:D) and Kiriyama, because I arrived at SR during the middle of a Shaneo witch hunt...

I will write some other post-type thing in a couple of days, so don't fret.
Sun 25/05/03 at 01:13
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Why? You didn't write this. It's Microchips who should be begging for forgiveness!

*Scowls*

:D
Sun 25/05/03 at 01:08
Regular
"It's been a while.."
im sorry

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.