GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is it true?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/04/07 at 11:05
Regular
"ACE"
is it true that you need a hd tv if you have a ps3? because 360 is also hd ready and it works fine on normal tvs
Fri 20/04/07 at 15:55
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
No, I mean here:

General Chat
Thu 19/04/07 at 19:42
Regular
sorry I dont understand. Why another forum. What i was saying was relevant!. The question was about HD T.Vs. And anyway there are only about 6 or 7 people who post on this forum. Its not hard to be a good poster :)
Thu 19/04/07 at 19:10
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Whoa, your a very good contributor to the forums for a JAT Baboon.
You should look in the other forums, General Chat and all.
Thu 19/04/07 at 16:21
Regular
Put it this way. If you are going to spend the money bacause you are impressed by the specs and want to really "see what it can do" then a HD T.V is essential. If the graphics are not really why your buying the PS3 and its more about the functions and games than the graphics then a normal T.V will do. Obviously S-Video or Scart connections are far better for quality of picture than the old RF lead but I doubt I have to tell you that.
Thu 19/04/07 at 11:27
"possibly impossible"
It's better if you have one, but not essential.
Thu 19/04/07 at 11:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Not true.
Thu 19/04/07 at 11:05
Regular
"ACE"
is it true that you need a hd tv if you have a ps3? because 360 is also hd ready and it works fine on normal tvs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.