GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix PC Screens"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sun 25/05/03 at 01:56
Regular
I've seen the console versions in action in various shops and boy do they ever reek.
However, with the PC version it's another lovely, 1024x786 resolution game of excellent graphics. And guess what, the game's fun as well.
You may moan about the graphics being bland and washy - that's because you're playing it on a toy.
Gameplay is excellent fun. That's the key-word here - fun.
"Yeah but it's just kick kick punch".
Any game can be boiled down to that simple description of kick kick/jump jump/run run/leap leap/collect collect.

Here's some screenshots from ma PC version:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=279150

And I don't care if you dont like the game, I do and I bought it so that means it's done exactly what I wanted it to. Cool kung-fu, bullet-time, excellent graphics, cool FMV and hacking I finally figured out.
Now I got me a sword and a can of whupass with Agent name on.
And here's some Vietcong screens as well, to show how cool that game is and how atmospheric.
I dont know, there's no pleasing some people is there?
Tell you what, you post about how crap you think Vietcong/Matrix is that means you have to say what your favourite game is. Promise you we can find just as many faults with that.

Vietcong screenshots:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=233176
Sun 25/05/03 at 01:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've seen the console versions in action in various shops and boy do they ever reek.
However, with the PC version it's another lovely, 1024x786 resolution game of excellent graphics. And guess what, the game's fun as well.
You may moan about the graphics being bland and washy - that's because you're playing it on a toy.
Gameplay is excellent fun. That's the key-word here - fun.
"Yeah but it's just kick kick punch".
Any game can be boiled down to that simple description of kick kick/jump jump/run run/leap leap/collect collect.

Here's some screenshots from ma PC version:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=279150

And I don't care if you dont like the game, I do and I bought it so that means it's done exactly what I wanted it to. Cool kung-fu, bullet-time, excellent graphics, cool FMV and hacking I finally figured out.
Now I got me a sword and a can of whupass with Agent name on.
And here's some Vietcong screens as well, to show how cool that game is and how atmospheric.
I dont know, there's no pleasing some people is there?
Tell you what, you post about how crap you think Vietcong/Matrix is that means you have to say what your favourite game is. Promise you we can find just as many faults with that.

Vietcong screenshots:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=233176
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:06
"I love yo... lamp."
The xbox version certainly has its moments. But agreed, PC versions are nearly always better graphically, especially if you have a Radeon 9800 in it. And Im glad to see someone, a notable at that, say that they like it.
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I cant seem to click the pictures to zoom in?
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:10
"I love yo... lamp."
I couldnt get them to zoom in either, but I thought that was just IE getting ready to crash on me again.
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What graphics card are you using Goatboy?
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:14
Regular
I don't care what it looks like.

It's still boring and crap.
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:15
"I love yo... lamp."
Each to their own.
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:16
Regular
But if you were to buy vietcong or ETM....
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:17
"I love yo... lamp."
I did.
Sun 25/05/03 at 02:17
"I love yo... lamp."
And they are great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.