GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do adults smoke and drink alcohol?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/10/01 at 19:16
Regular
You adults look stuuuupid when you smoke and drink alcohol... did you know that?
Sun 04/11/01 at 13:05
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Oh and by the way,i am a straght edge kid...
Sun 04/11/01 at 13:03
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Why are you saying save money then?
Sun 04/11/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
What do u mean what else have I got? I wasn't having a pop at u or anything...
Sun 04/11/01 at 12:32
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Don't you get it Sibs? I am going to drink! What else have U got?
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:37
Regular
"Back in black"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> OrÜega wrote:

Smoking weed is a much better alternative...

I agreed with you until yesturday. I changed my mind when I found out that if you have a child who's parents are under the influence of a#Cannabis- they are likely to die of something which i forget and the male of species my find it hard to 'get it up'.
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:12
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Menace are you a straight edge kid? U been listening to Minor Threat recently? Anyways if u don't wanna drink then that is your decision. It certainly will save you a lot of money, and you aren't gonna do something you regret. Actually you will still do stuff you regret, but you will actually remember them :-)

I don't understand smoking... It's not like it tastes nice, and yeah you can get addicted and fell u need it, but if it doesn't taste nice at the start anyways how do u get addicted? U would have to do it a lot even tho u r not enjoying it. Sound dumb to u? Me too...
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:10
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Ya know you can die from smoke plus i'm elergic to it.
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:07
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
I know what kind of alchohol I'm going to drink......JOHN SMITHS(Normal)not bitter
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:04
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Do you now?
Thu 01/11/01 at 21:17
Regular
menace wrote:
> Me? drink alchol? No way!

just you wait you will find yourself in that field with the cheap cider.

god i need a drink
damn you you you ........
need vodka to refuel brain
*wonders off*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.