GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA :Vice City (PC) Vs. Enter The Matrix (Gamecube)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:45
Regular
I can't decide which game to get first. "Enter The Matrix" looks class and my mates reckon it's the best thing since sliced bread, but I've waited so long for "GTA: Vice City", and now I can't decide between the two.

Which do you think I should get first?
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:45
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I can't decide which game to get first. "Enter The Matrix" looks class and my mates reckon it's the best thing since sliced bread, but I've waited so long for "GTA: Vice City", and now I can't decide between the two.

Which do you think I should get first?
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
GTA: VC is overrated pap. As is ETM. ETM is great fun for a while, and jumping around and shooting and kicking is all well and good. However, it does get pretty poor. The driving levels are awful.

I dislike both. Ignore me.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:50
Regular
Havent played either, but i think vice city is a little over hyped because people think it's cool but still it's a good game but, do not go near enter the matrix though it's too short.. and supposedly repetitive.
I guess it's GTA vice city.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:52
Regular
Vice City is far far better.

Get that, it's a good laugh for a few weeks.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:53
Regular
Pumpkinist wrote:
> GTA: VC is overrated pap. As is ETM. ETM is great fun for a while, and
> jumping around and shooting and kicking is all well and good. However,
> it does get pretty poor. The driving levels are awful.
>
> I dislike both. Ignore me.

It is overrated true... because people think it's 'cool' most casual gamers buy it and most of them diss the Gamecube as 'kiddy' and a 'kids console' and that 'GTA vice city is cool' because of it having hookers and stuff. But if you want a pc game also consider... vietcong if you like shooting games it's not over hyped it's underhyped.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:54
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Isn't Vietcong like Soldier of Fortune?
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:04
Regular
I'm not trying to put you off GTA it's probably a damn fun game.
Vietcong is like Soldier of fortune but in a jungle read the PC forum .. a lot of them like it.
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:11
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Cheers §niper, that helped to clear up a few questions I had on Vietcong. Now, does anyone else have an opinion on the two games to do with the topic?
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:18
Regular
Enter the Matrix is utter balls.

I'd go with Vice City, though I don't particuarly like it. It's very repetetive and boring once the "oooh I can shoot pedestrians" fun wears off.

I'd get Def Jam Vendetta, Skies of Arcadia Legends or NBA Street 2 on Gamecube if I was you.

Or maybe wait for Splinter Cell.
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:55
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Enter the Matrix is utter balls.
>
> I'd go with Vice City, though I don't particuarly like it. It's very
> repetetive and boring once the "oooh I can shoot
> pedestrians" fun wears off.
>
> I'd get Def Jam Vendetta, Skies of Arcadia Legends or NBA Street 2 on
> Gamecube if I was you.
>
> Or maybe wait for Splinter Cell.

I think I'm a bit to casual to get Splinter Cell, but Def Jam Vendetta looks class. If it's got the No Mercy Engine, it'll be the best wrestler on the 'cube (Unless WWE Wrestlemania X-9 is better)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.