GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dolphin"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/04/00 at 14:20
Regular
The dolphin is going to suck
and the PS2 is going to kick a**
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:12
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Why's that then?
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
People like the person who started this topic makes me annoyed.
Tue 18/09/01 at 17:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
so what is my prize then cooky? i retrieved the oldest forum so what do i get? i bet it is nothing.
Mon 17/09/01 at 21:58
Regular
I fed Doplhins in Orlando but they didn't suck
Mon 17/09/01 at 21:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
my god what an old topic.
Thu 13/04/00 at 20:09
Regular
"Walking Stick Neede"
The Dolphin has Nintendo behind it and will make the best games. Pokemon,Mario and other games will be better then games like Final Fantasy 15 and Tomb Raider 9. Nintendo comes up with the origanal games and being twice as fast as the PS2 I think it will be slightly better.And one final thought, how can you be a p**v**t for disagring?
p.s hi to Rob Barwell if he is reading this!
Mon 10/04/00 at 15:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Vexy I must say that you are a sad g*t that doesn't have a clue what you are going on about! The Dolphin hasn't even been released yet and you are already playing it down, yet you are jumping aboard the PS2 that so far has shown little signs of being any good! Developers say that it's a bu**er to develop for, and the initial batch of games were in all honesty PANTS!!!!

So before you decide to bag the dolphin again get your facts straight you MONG!!!

Cooky

vexy wrote:
: Cosmos wrote:
: : The dolphin is going to suck
: : and the PS2 is going to kick a**
: VEXY
: I agree the DOlphin is G**.
: The PS2 is the best anyone who disagrees is a p****rt and is even stupider than a D******
Sun 09/04/00 at 14:52
Cosmos wrote:
: The dolphin is going to suck
: and the PS2 is going to kick a**
VEXY
I agree the DOlphin is G**.
The PS2 is the best anyone who disagrees is a p****rt and is even stupider than a D******
Sun 09/04/00 at 14:20
The dolphin is going to suck
and the PS2 is going to kick a**

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.