GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight I have been mostly completing Enter The Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:51
Regular
Hmm I thought this game was supposed to be uber long. I haven't really played it too much, yet completed it an hour or so ago. I even spent a while just re-playing early levels when I was stuck in the Sewers. I also expected it to be a lot harder especially the final level which seemed to be quite random and almost played itself.

I'm guessing most people have already finished it but can't remember seeing a post about it. Just wondering if you get anything for completing it apart from that video clip? I had a quick look and couldn't see anything new.

Just when I was getting used to playing games again too...
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:51
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Hmm I thought this game was supposed to be uber long. I haven't really played it too much, yet completed it an hour or so ago. I even spent a while just re-playing early levels when I was stuck in the Sewers. I also expected it to be a lot harder especially the final level which seemed to be quite random and almost played itself.

I'm guessing most people have already finished it but can't remember seeing a post about it. Just wondering if you get anything for completing it apart from that video clip? I had a quick look and couldn't see anything new.

Just when I was getting used to playing games again too...
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have looked at this game; having completed it, how do you rate it?
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's fun. Nothing beats the feeling (in games) of running along walls, diving through windows and just plain kicking a*s, all in bullet-time no less. It gives you the chance to see what's happening at the same time as the events in Reloaded which is also a nice touch. Sadly it can get a bit repetetive but it's not too big of a fault. You'll have a chunk of walking/fighting levels, then driving, then running away and repeat. Sometimes these "chunks" are a bit too big and you find yourself doing the same old things to a different backdrop. I wouldn't let that put you off though as like I said it is fun. Mega fun perhaps. After the 4th level (Sewers) you really start to get into it and it gets increasingly harder to put down.

Maybe rent or borrow it first, but whatever you do, if you like The Matrix or are just are looking for a game you can play through and enjoy, I would check it out.
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok cheers, just so long as "bullet time" isn't overused as I think this would make it less special.
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:31
Regular
You can't beat the Max Payne Kung Fu Mode 3 for Matrix style goodness. Play it at once. It's far far better.
Mon 26/05/03 at 08:21
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I began playing and I found it very difficult to put down. At the moment, I'm up to the level "Ice and Thunder" and Ice keeps dying! I too have found the game pretty easy so far and I think it should be made harder, but I suppose that's what "Hard" mode is for, eh? :P

I really loved the fight in the plane with the agent, it totally owned :D

Oh, how far are you all on Hacking mode? I managed to unlock Multiplayer mode, which is total pants, by the way and Sparks' secret level, which is cool, as you start off in the lobby with all the doors from Reloaded that (in the film) took Neo to the Oracle.

Superb though. 10/10.
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I have looked at this game; having completed it, how do you rate it?

4/10 (PS2 version)

It took me 7 hours to run through it on Easy mode
It took me 2 hours to hack it
It took me 30 seconds to realise that there was no way in hell I was going to play through the same thing again on Normal and Hard levels.
I traded it in for Wild Arms 3 the next day.
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:30
Tis true, i completed it in 5 days, that was 2 days ago...
I thought it was supposed to be alot longer...
I went back and done the level were you have to fight trinity, thats is good...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.