GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"are you from the uk or is this a stupid question??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 09:33
Regular
Hello I am a Dutch student, I am studying Marketing at the HES in Amsterdam.
Part of my dissertation is doing a marketresearch on the englisch backpack
market. If you could fill out my questionnaire you would really help me out.

The adress of my questionnaire is :
http://node12168.a2000.nl/enquette/english/
Thanks,

Jan Willem Lijnes

And if you mabye have any remarks how to reach the teens of the UK by internet, what kind of forums, adresses of forums, etc. It would be of great help
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:16
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I did your survey, WIMMEL. And yes I am a girl under age 12, with a backpack over 2 years old, bought to celebrate the loss of my virginity.
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Not again
Mon 26/05/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Otaku"
I actually started doing this survey, then got as far as the question about when you bought the backpack and decided it was the most pointless and boring survey I've seen for a while.

Wimmel, I suggest you do what all good students do with silly surveys like this and fake the results. Me and my friends have been doing likewise since GCSE and no-one has ever caught us out, and our marks for the projects involving the said faked research have all gained better marks most of the time than those who had chosen to actually do them for real.

Most surveys people do have predictable results, which in any research project you will have stated before doing the survey, so when it comes to forging results just make sure most of your results match the predicitions and throw in a few which don't so you have anomalies to talk about.

And, by faking results, you don't get irate forum members lambasting your, undoubtedly essential to the future of social sciences, research.
Mon 26/05/03 at 18:44
Regular
I come from jamaica
Mon 26/05/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i don't have a backpack :(
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Someone give his the addresses of other busy forums please....
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:00
Regular
"118 118"
What a load of rubbish, do people post stuff like this all the time?
Mon 26/05/03 at 11:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I think wimmel has some sort of premature ageing disease, because he's always forgetting that he's already done this several times.
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:27
"The Will of D."
I thiink most of us SRians have already done the backpack survey, and I still don't know anything about Nike backpacks either.
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Festivus!"
PLEASE! STOP! I'VE DONE THE SURVEY ALREADY! JUST LET US BE!

Please!

I don't care about backpacks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.