GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone remember..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/10/01 at 08:09
Regular
Aliboy's questions on the kiddie show have reminded me of another programme, this time a late night one, shown in the early 80's.

The programme was about a bloke who owned a shop/pub? and had a strange bottle of something which transported him on to a space craft. The captain of the spaceship was the cleaner/housekeeper, a kind of dominatrix character when in the ship, which, of course, he fancied.

I believe it was shown on ITV about 10pm ish, anyone got any ideas? I didn't make this up, honest!
Fri 02/11/01 at 14:22
"possibly impossible"
Cooky wrote:
> pb i think your going crazy man!

:)

Too late for that....

Gibber...

;-)
Fri 02/11/01 at 13:48
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
pb i think your going crazy man!

:)
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I kind of remember it but I haven't a clue of what it was or what it was called.
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:23
"possibly impossible"
Oh dear, no one remembers it.

I'm sure I wasn't just imagining it....

(pb starts getting paranoid...)
Wed 31/10/01 at 16:26
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I think you need to stay off the cough medicine ;-)
Wed 31/10/01 at 16:22
"High polygon count"
Oh, THAT program.

No, I don't know it either. Doesn't even ring a distant bell... sorry!
Wed 31/10/01 at 16:03
"possibly impossible"
Darn it Grix!

;-)
Wed 31/10/01 at 15:57
Regular
Not quite before my time, but after my bed time, at least, so no, no idea. Probably got your hopes up by replying. I'll try not to in the future.
Wed 31/10/01 at 08:09
"possibly impossible"
Aliboy's questions on the kiddie show have reminded me of another programme, this time a late night one, shown in the early 80's.

The programme was about a bloke who owned a shop/pub? and had a strange bottle of something which transported him on to a space craft. The captain of the spaceship was the cleaner/housekeeper, a kind of dominatrix character when in the ship, which, of course, he fancied.

I believe it was shown on ITV about 10pm ish, anyone got any ideas? I didn't make this up, honest!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.