GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Copulrity pontest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 23:51
Regular
Hey guys, the foggers do it- so why not us. It's a copulartiy pontest with a difference. Use the following names and write a paragraph about your friendship or experiences(and whatever else). Sorry if I miss your name.

Ice Blaster
Ant
Rawisandy(starlight)
Grandpric
Jetster
Mouldy Cheese
kid rock
Longy
Jericho15
Tyranitar Master
Cong man
BRM
AfroJoe
BB scott
Rickoss
Tue 30/10/01 at 23:51
Regular
"Back in black"
Hey guys, the foggers do it- so why not us. It's a copulartiy pontest with a difference. Use the following names and write a paragraph about your friendship or experiences(and whatever else). Sorry if I miss your name.

Ice Blaster
Ant
Rawisandy(starlight)
Grandpric
Jetster
Mouldy Cheese
kid rock
Longy
Jericho15
Tyranitar Master
Cong man
BRM
AfroJoe
BB scott
Rickoss
Wed 31/10/01 at 07:19
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Ok, here goes nothing! I haven't been here that long, so show some mercy if I get things wrong please.

Ice Blaster - Don't really know him.
Ant - Had a few interesting conversations with on Future Of Games Chat, nice guy.
Rawisandy(starlight) - Don't really know him.
Grandpric - Don't really know.
Jetster - Had a debate with him about the future of WCW, nice guy.
Mouldy Cheese - Don't really know him.
kid rock - Don't really know him.
Longy - Don't really know him.
Jericho15 - Never seen him.
Tyranitar Master - Never seen him.
Cong man - A fellow long-time WWF fan, which greatly pleases me, very friendly.
BRM - Don't really know him.
AfroJoe - Don't really know him.
BB scott - Don't really know him.
Rickoss - Don't really know him.

Sorry about all those "Don't really know him" ones. As I post more on the forums, I should get to know you all more.
Wed 31/10/01 at 10:06
Here goes

Ice Blaster- Good mate nice to talk to
Ant- Gets easily annoyed by spoilers
Rawisandy(starlight)- Don't know loads about him
Grandpric- Havn't seen him in ages
Jetster
Mouldy Cheese
kid rock
Longy- Knows quite abit about WWF
Jericho15- A jericholic
Tyranitar Master- Cool guy wait a minute thats me
Cong man- Not sure
BRM- Never seen him
AfroJoe- Posts spoilers often
BB scott
Rickoss

If i havn't wrote anything about someone its because i don't know much about him
Wed 31/10/01 at 12:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ice Blaster - Great guy, very busy. Deserves every success.

Ant - Exceptional writing talent. Again, deserves every success in the future.

Rawisandy(starlight) - Funny guy. I'm not sure what he actually does all day.

Grandprix - An enigma. I spend most of my time on here, but my tagline sums it up.

Jetster - Recently won FAD and was truly deserved. Always tries hard.

Mouldy Cheese - Another exceptional writer. Don't speak to much but he posts with real quality.

kid rock - No offense Kid Rock but I'm not a fan of yours. Perhaps it's just me, I don't know.

Longy - Longy is okay, over-reacts a bit. Take the Tough Enough incident as a casing point.

Jericho15 - Not sure about but seems to be posting good stuff.

Tyranitar Master - Once again, I'm not sure of but the posts are okay.

Cong man - First every winner of GAD for a topic on this forum. Holds a place in history. Posts are great.

BRM - Not about a lot. His posts are okay.

AfroJoe - Currently having comp problems. Enjoys a chat and tries hard.

BB scott - Not about much. Posts okay.

Rickoss - Seems to about more than posts. Haven't seen many of his posts about here recently.

Well, there we go. Hope I haven't offended anyone.
Wed 31/10/01 at 16:48
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Hey guys, the foggers do it- so why not us. It's a copulartiy pontest with a
> difference. Use the following names and write a paragraph about your friendship
> or experiences(and whatever else). Sorry if I miss your name.

Ice
> Blaster
Ant
Rawisandy(starlight)
Grandpric
Jetster
Mouldy Cheese
kid
> rock
Longy
Jericho15
Tyranitar Master
Cong man
BRM
AfroJoe
BB
> scott
Rickoss

You missed me out on purpose, u always miss me in everything. i would appreciate it if everybody in the future and who has already posted write a comment about me.
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:00
Ice Blaster- one of my best mates on the forum, still a nice guy

Ant- my first choice here. +hes notable and spends his time organising this forum.

Rawisandy(starlight) - have had a few chats but dont know him. i also found out hes 17.

Grandpric- why did you call him a pric? hes not althou i never talk to him on the forum. have him on messenger and have recently strated chatting. he also has a fan on his bedroom ceiling.

Jetster- sorry but "who in the blue"

Mouldy Cheese- dont know him but hes respected in the forum and is doing good on the foum wrestling with ANT.

kid rock- i only remeber him coming on the forums 4 months ago but nothing bad bout him.

Longy -it was his birthday 2 days ago and i can chat too him alot. plus he listens to good music.

Jericho15- another "who in the blue"
Tyranitar Master- ^(read above comment)
Cong man- does not come on the forum as much as other people but is great that he tries to come when he can.

BRM- ahhh. its YOYO. *tells Rob to hit him again*. get on really well with him although he doesnt come on the forum.

AfroJoe- seen him around but dont know him
BB scott- not seen him lately but when he comes he has some interesting posts and points

Rickoss-another person i talk to on msn just barely and barely come on the forums.

most populer- ANT and cant forget stupid chris. o yeah hes left now hasnt he? somerfields whatever. i take that back
*gives golden clemontine to ANT*
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:15
Regular
Ice Blaster-Chris....Chris.....Chris....what to say about good old Chris? A loyal member of the WWF forum ol' IB is, keeping all of the new members on the straight and narrow. LOves to see the forum thriving, but really doesn't like it when something goes wrong. Great poster on the whole who never spams.

Ant- A notable....a notable who likes WWF...what are the chances :) ??? 100/1? Heh, nah Ant is one of the best posters here bringing his unique talent for writing off of the FOG onto the WWF forum. Keeps the place running like clockwork and like IB doesn't like too see anyone ruining the forums.

Rawisandy(starlight)- Alcoholic....best word to describe him :P ANother great poster from the FOG who has managed to have good reputations in both forums....a feat in itself. I mean what self respectiign wrestling fan can get "normal" (non watchers) to like him :-D?

Grandprix- A WWF fan with a love of Grand Prixs. Fantastic poster Matt is and he is a great asset to the success of the WWF forum.

Jetster- WWF fan.....grunger :) The whole wrestling deal suits ol' Joe perfectly. Skateboarding.....skateboarding music......wrestling music. Good poster who is a friendly face to have around.

Mouldy Cheese- Macca.....thought I had left the place high and dry......how mistaken :P ALthough I am gone from the WWF as a regular poster I am in no way or form gone form this site. ANOTHER magnificent poster that brightens up the forums with a wicked sense of humour.

kid rock- Kid rock.....ex spammer whos cleaned up his act. Along with his friend Longy he has gone from annoyance to welcome poster in the forums.

Longy- Kid rocks partner in crime has also pulled himself together to become a great member of the WWF forum. Not sure what his name is impplying still though ;)

Jericho15-A wrestler....well not quite...more a member but I don't know him so my comment will have to be cut sho.....

Tyranitar Master- Quite new to the forums (?) Tyranitar Master is a fan of the (devils) sensation that is PokÈmon. Advising people of the best teams and the like he is a good poster.

Cong man- Made history only recently being the first WWF forum member to win a GAD with a post on these forums. Obviously other people have won GAD, but this was the firts for a wrestling based subject. Well done mate.

BRM- Brother of the man we all know as the Undertaker this member of the WWF forum recently became a regular and is a nice addition to the forum.

AfroJoe- Enjoys a good spoiler he does :P A good poster that is very well recieved here.....has a 'fro????? :-D

BB scott- Originally known as Bouncerboy we have *once again* a great member of the forums. Always a joy too see what he posts.

Rickoss- POssibly the member of the WWF I know the most.....reasonably new to the forums I think but seems to have fitted in quite comfortably. Fellow NintyUK member I must add :P

Hope you all enjoyed my comments......a bit boring for me however as I don't dislike anyone here which is a shame :0D Always makes it a bit more interesting when you have a bit of dirt to dish :)

MJ
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ice Blaster - A great mate, helped me become a regular! Thanks mate.

Ant - A great friend, in my opionon he has made the forum what it is.

Rawisandy(starlight) - Anouther great freind, but why the name change? :D

Grandprix - One of my best friends here, he has helped me through alot of tough times, thanks very much mate.

Jetster - The greatest guy on these forums (non-debatable) what else could i say!

Mouldy Cheese - A great assit to these forums, writes great reviews and came up with the swapping off tapes idea.

kid rock - Had a bad spamming patch, but now can write some good posts. Keep it up.

Longy - The same as KR. Keep it up.

Jericho15 - Dont know you too well, but you should be a great regular one day.

Tyranitar Master - Not sure on you really.

Cong man - Recently won a well deserved GAD for a WWF post, well done mate.

BRM - A great poster, a good freind.

AfroJoe - Dont think hes been on too much recently, probably wrong though, a nice mate.

BB Scott - Been talking to this guy alot really, great mate.

Rickoss - A great poster, keep it up.

Big Slow its me Jet.
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:43
Regular
"Back in black"
You missed me out on purpose, u always miss me in everything.
> i would appreciate it if everybody in the future and who has already posted
> write a comment about me.

Im sorry, but you aint normally here!
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:36
Regular
Ice Blaster- Good poster, good forum matches writer and nice to talk too

Ant- Really good forum writer, speak to him a lot now and helps me out.

Rawisandy(starlight)- Reasonably nice guy, haven't spoke to him much lately

Grandprix- Seems a good poster when he posts and a friendly person

Jetster- Help me out when i had just come onto the forums, had his fair share of problems but dosen't show them, really good mate

Mouldy Cheese- Works with Ant in WWF Forum wrestling and works hard to keep it going with Ant

kid rock- didn't like KR at first thoughts but changed my mind when i spoke to him on MSN.

Longy- Like some of you have already mentioned, overeacts but is a good poster and nice person

Jericho15- Don't know that much about you, but seem a consistant newbie, keep it that way.

Tyranitar Master- has come up with good posts, but don't really know him.

Cong man- Good guy, wins GAD for his hard work and therefore is a good poster

BRM- Nice person, speak to him a lot on MSN.

AfroJoe- Afro is good poster and became a reg, very quick, well done

Rickoss- Rickoss is a good poster and starts good topics.

Big Slow- haven't spoke to him much lately but when i did he was friendly.

Thats it hope i haven't offended anyone.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.