GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 15:11
Regular
I'm proud to see Zelda and Metroid above Enter the Matrix in the Gamecube charts.

Nintys have sense, oh yes.
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:42
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Dave Mccomb now works for Kerrang magazine reviewing music CD's and
> all the games... it reeks of Nintendo bias :D
>
> ---
>
> That can surely only be a good thing though.

Didn't say it was a bad one :)
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Burnout 2 is better on the Cube.
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:17
Regular
Lord of the Ring stings is best on the Gamecube.

Matrix Reloaded is better as well, it comes on 2 discs so that's 2 coffee mats instead of 1.
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dringo wrote:
> Dave Mccomb now works for Kerrang magazine reviewing music CD's and
> all the games... it reeks of Nintendo bias :D

---

That can surely only be a good thing though.

Nintendo could start a new marketing policy with ex-Nintendo mag editors. Make them all write for various other types of magazine (fashion, music, film, etc) and make them all extremely biased towards Ninty.

Sales figures problem solved. :-D
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:13
Regular
Splinter Cell is better on GC.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:49
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Only one I can think of that's better is Conflict Desert Storm.

TimeSplitters 2, Soul Calibur II, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and ISS 2 all spring to mind. Ok - so it's not a big list (though I'm sure there are some I've missed), but I'm just saying don't buy all multi-format games on Xbox when there may well be a better version on GameCube.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Only one I can think of that's better is Conflict Desert Storm.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:33
Regular
HALO Fan wrote:
> I like my Gamecube, but if it's multiformat it gets bought for the
> Xbox, not the Gamecube.

Pretty much the same with me - but there are a fair few games that are best on GameCube, be it down to the controller or extra options.
Mon 26/05/03 at 18:37
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Ok ok. To settle this. Tim Street is the huge near 7 ft owl from NOM.
> Not bald, thats Dave McComb (who I think has left but he was cool).

Dave Mccomb now works for Kerrang magazine reviewing music CD's and all the games... it reeks of Nintendo bias :D
Mon 26/05/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Otaku"
Or, there could be a lot of people for whom the Gamecube is their secondary console and who buy multiformat titles on their primary console, like the Playstation 2 or Xbox.

I like my Gamecube, but if it's multiformat it gets bought for the Xbox, not the Gamecube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.