GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"games I was thinking of getting"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 19:33
Regular
devil may cry 2-is it any good because i've heard people say that it isn't good.But it looks good to me whats your opinion.

enter the matrix-game looks superb don't care what people say I'm getting it

Midnight club 2-it looks ok

auto modellista-game looks good especially the 3d cartoon graphics and the power slide look cool.

def jam vandetta-I could of got this game befor any of you just didn't know if it was any good.after seing a review on Sfg I might just get it with the rappers and the music the fighting.looks qiute good
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:28
"!Basement Clucking!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Perhaps.
> Nope.
> Perhaps.
> Nope.
> Nope.
>
> All pretty dissapointing.
> PS2 sucks at the moment, but looks to get back up in the next few
> months. I'd wait a while before getting anything (see FM's games to
> get topic).
> Alternitively, get a Gamecube, which just plain rocks right now.
> Haven't touched my PS2 since I got it, about 2 months ago.

Couldnt say more, plus i am actually getting a GC in a few days lol. Silent Hill 3 is the only descent game the PS2 has released since god only knows when (probably since Vice City, even though im not a huge fan of the game myself) and unfortunatly its an aquired taste, so even that might not appeal to everone. I personally would go for...eh...Midnight Club 2 I suppose, unless your w restling fan, then Def Jam is probably your best bet.
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Complete Banker"
The drunken Terd wrote:
> devil may cry 2-is it any good because i've heard people say that it
> isn't good.

Not as good as the original - and you can pick it up for £20

> enter the matrix-game looks superb don't care what people say I'm
> getting it.

If you like - I've head it's OK - but not as great as everyone hoped - a bit like the film.

> Midnight club 2-it looks ok

I really like this - it's fast and furious racing. Different from BurnOut2 as you can chose any route. Very difficult though.
>
> auto modellista-game looks good especially the 3d cartoon graphics and
> the power slide look cool.

You should be able to get this for £20. I am tempted to get it, but without online play and against some pretty average review scores - I'd give it a miss.
>
> def jam vandetta-

This game just doesn't appeal at all.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:46
The drunken Terd wrote:
> I could of got this game befor any of you

wo ur so kewl i wont 2 b u i wont stop @ nethng 2 b u!!!!1
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:41
"period drama"
Perhaps.
Nope.
Perhaps.
Nope.
Nope.

All pretty dissapointing.
PS2 sucks at the moment, but looks to get back up in the next few months. I'd wait a while before getting anything (see FM's games to get topic).
Alternitively, get a Gamecube, which just plain rocks right now. Haven't touched my PS2 since I got it, about 2 months ago.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
devil may cry 2-is it any good because i've heard people say that it isn't good.But it looks good to me whats your opinion.

enter the matrix-game looks superb don't care what people say I'm getting it

Midnight club 2-it looks ok

auto modellista-game looks good especially the 3d cartoon graphics and the power slide look cool.

def jam vandetta-I could of got this game befor any of you just didn't know if it was any good.after seing a review on Sfg I might just get it with the rappers and the music the fighting.looks qiute good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.