GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo are taking liberties"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 17:17
Regular
Just look at the cheek they have Japan got the GC on Sepetmber 14th, The USA are getting it on November 18th
and when do we get it Spring 2002 and that isnt a set date so it could be delayed more. I think we should get new games a month after Japan not 7 or more months after. If you agree please post some messages
Tue 30/10/01 at 17:17
Just look at the cheek they have Japan got the GC on Sepetmber 14th, The USA are getting it on November 18th
and when do we get it Spring 2002 and that isnt a set date so it could be delayed more. I think we should get new games a month after Japan not 7 or more months after. If you agree please post some messages
Tue 30/10/01 at 17:48
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Playstation2 feigned a UK launch 6 months after the Japaneese one - really flow came in arounf 9/10 months later. What Nintendo are doing is totally normal - you simply can't make consoles fast enough to speed up the worldwide launch.
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
They should have at least timed it for Christmas in the UK, it will loose out to Sony now, a spring release date should not be left any longer otherwise it will fall into the summer and people won't want to play games then will they.
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:15
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
You should really ring Nintendo and tell them. I'm sure the highly skilled/paid people who work out stuff like this based on the situation's full information and a knowledge of the market would be glad of your imput.
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:53
Regular
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> You should really ring Nintendo and tell them.

Got the number of their Public Relations department?
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:07
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Cake does Nintendo's PR in the UK - their number is 020 7471 6680.
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:08
Regular
Cake?
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:00
Regular
Cream Cake???
Tue 30/10/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Cake is the name of the company that handels Ninty's PR in the UK - Nintendo don't do it themselves over here, they hire Cake to do it. They do stuff like distribute code, screen shots and press releases to the media for definite, probably have something to do with advertising too.

Give them a call if you want and ask them yourself.
Tue 30/10/01 at 23:34
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
So what does that UK office Nintendo opened do then?

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.