GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sort Of Returned :)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/04/07 at 18:44
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Been a hectic couple of weeks, not been able to come on due to some internet problems an rubbish. Have I missed much? Anyone grew a beard?

Good news: I passed my driving test 2 mondays ago, first time pass as weel :D Now if I can be excused I'll go try to read some threads I've missed.
Mon 23/04/07 at 12:00
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Driving a tin can - Citroen Saxo. It was a pretty high kerb, I was sure I heard something grinding when I went up on it. Just glad it isnt lowered :D
Mon 23/04/07 at 11:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
What kind of car is it?
Mounting a pavement shouldn't do that much damage unless it was a hefty drop on the pavement.

:0)

Well done on passing.
Mon 23/04/07 at 11:28
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Machie wrote:
> Congratulations on passing your test gr13ve =) well done mate.

Cheers :)

Put the car in for a service today an just recieved a phone call saying I need a new backbox as the current one is split. I'm blaming the police for making me mount a pavement after some jakey passed out in the middle of the road blocking traffic.
Wed 18/04/07 at 19:58
Regular
Congratulations on passing your test gr13ve =) well done mate.
Wed 18/04/07 at 18:55
Regular
It's a bit steep isn't it?

On top of buying, insuring, taxing and fueling the thing, you've got the added risk of things going wrong.

Bloody hard work, that's what I think.

But then you look at her beautiful shiny face, and go riding in the summer with the music up, or spend a saturday under the engine feeling manly about working on her, and it's all worthwhile.
Tue 17/04/07 at 21:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
gr13ve wrote:
Hopefully the
> novelty will pass quickly.

It does :)
Tue 17/04/07 at 20:48
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Snake grew a beard.
Excuse me!
It is, in fact, a goatee!
Tue 17/04/07 at 20:44
Regular
"hulagadoo"
pb wrote:
> Well done on the old driving test.
>
> Nothing much changed here.

Cheers, but jeeso running a car is expensive - what have I let myself in for. I keep getting the urge to go on random pointless drives which is costing me a bomb in petrol :( Hopefully the novelty will pass quickly.
Tue 17/04/07 at 19:28
"possibly impossible"
Well done on the old driving test.

Nothing much changed here.
Tue 17/04/07 at 18:51
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Snake grew a beard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.