GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WIN A GBA!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 13:55
Regular
This site is running a comp where you play tetris, and the highest score at the end gets a gba. dunno when the closing date is though.

http://www.digitalvisiononline.co.uk/infinity/index.asp?game=infinity

You know what to do....
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
This site is running a comp where you play tetris, and the highest score at the end gets a gba. dunno when the closing date is though.

http://www.digitalvisiononline.co.uk/infinity/index.asp?game=infinity

You know what to do....
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:58
You have to join first, pwarrr to much effort!
Tue 30/10/01 at 14:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would but tetris scrambles my brain.
Tue 30/10/01 at 14:33
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
cookie monster wrote:
> I would but tetris scrambles my brain.

Stick to snap cookie.... It's safer for you. :)
Tue 30/10/01 at 14:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Slaveunit wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> I would but tetris scrambles my brain.

Stick to
> snap cookie.... It's safer for you. :)

LoL, funnily enough i was asking who wanted to play snap today in the common room in school during one of my many free periods, unsurprisingly no one wanted a game.
Tue 30/10/01 at 14:39
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
We used to play head at college all the time.
Tue 30/10/01 at 15:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Slaveunit wrote:
> We used to play sh!thead at college all the time.

What the hell is that?
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:00
cookie monster wrote:
> Slaveunit wrote:
> We used to play sh!thead at college all the time.

What
> the hell is that?

It's a card game. I used to play it when I was in Sixth Form. I can't remember exactly how to play it at the moment.
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Take note, this will be an olympic sport.

Deal 3 cards face down to each player, then 3 face up on top of them, then 3 for their hand.

At this point only, you can swap cards in your hand for your visible cards on the table, you want your best/wild cards for later.

3 is the lowest card, so whoever has one in their hand starts. The next person deals a card the same or higher, say a 3, 4, or a special card.

Special cards are:

2 resets the pack, can be played on anything, and the next person can play any card higher than a 2.

10 burns the pack (same as 4 of a kind), you discard the pile and play again.

8 is invisible, so the next player has to beat the card below

9 is lower. the next player has to play a lower number than 9, so 10 is excluded. You can play an 8, and the next person plays lower than a 9.

when you play a card, you take one from the remaining pile. if you cannot play a card at all, you have to pick up the discard pile. when all the remaining pile cards are gone, you can play your top 3 cards in any order. they are visible so the person before can catch you out by playing higher than you have, or a 9.

after these, you play the next 3 cards blind, you cannot look at them before you play them. if you lose, you pick up the pile and that card, and cannot play the others until your hand is empty.

play until the last person is left, the loser is branded the head, and they deal the next game.

It takes a bit of learning, but it is well worth it.
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:17
Regular
"smile, it's free"
No, no, no, no, no. You've got it all wrong ;)

three face down. Six for the hand. Choose three of those to go face up.

2 resets,
7 plays lower
10 clears, as does four of a kind.

Pro rules. They rock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.