GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANGLE HAS SHOCKED THE WORLD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 13:53
Regular
On the 29th of october episode of wwf raw, kurt angle shocked the world by doing the unthinkable: HE JOINED THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is it for real, or is he playing a trick to get back at austin. but if he has joined them, how could he shake hands with the man he has been feuding with for the past few months. How will hhh react when he returns, who will be angles replacement in the main event?

What do u think?
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:53
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
On the 29th of october episode of wwf raw, kurt angle shocked the world by doing the unthinkable: HE JOINED THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is it for real, or is he playing a trick to get back at austin. but if he has joined them, how could he shake hands with the man he has been feuding with for the past few months. How will hhh react when he returns, who will be angles replacement in the main event?

What do u think?
Tue 30/10/01 at 14:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Please, instead of putting a spoiler in the topic heading, put something like Raw Shock - Spoiler or something like that. Some don't want to know.
Tue 30/10/01 at 17:17
Regular
I think it'll be just a trick, he can't really of moved to the Alliance!
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oh, thanks a bunch. Thanks a FLIPPING bunch! I REAAAALLLLYYYYYY wanted to know that!! Especially considering I'm planning to WATCH it on friday night!!

There is such a thing as "Sky," and such a thing as "TV." Us normal people prefer not to know what happens by reading it, I'd rather watch and be really surprised.

And now, thanks to you, it's ruined. Raw won't be very good, because I know what will have happened.

Why are people so stupid!?!? Gah...this really annoys me. I was thinking it would be something like "Angle has retired," or something, however, if you'd put "RAW SPOILER" on the topic, I would not have gone into this topic.

Grrrrrrrrr....
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Im not happy. Why do you have to tell us what has not happened in England on the TV?
If you are not gonna warn us about this by writing Spoilers in the heading or something like that, I have got a piece of advice for you:
Would you please SHUT THE HELL UP???
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:10
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Sorry all, a mate told me.
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
allardini wrote:
> Sorry all, a mate told me.

Ah, I guess I'll forgive you. Quite a few people have done it, so I have to really.

Just don't do it again, and if you do, make sure you put spoiler in the topic.
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:42
Got to agree with ANT you should put SPOILER: RAW SHOCKER as the name of the topic.

Since Angle might have gone to the alliance i think RVD will take the spot light or HHH who should return this month.

Even better but not likely HBK returns.

At survivor Series i reckon angle will turn on austin
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
HHH will now be returning after Survior Series acording to HHH himself. (Hope thats not a spoiler).
Wed 31/10/01 at 10:08
Jetster wrote:
> HHH will now be returning after Survior Series acording to HHH himself. (Hope
> thats not a spoiler).

Don't think it is really mate

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.