GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"500 days ago..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 13:12
Regular
…an annoying, spamming forum member was born.

500 days on, and that annoying, spamming forum member is still here. Only; less annoying and not so much a spammer.

He goes by the name of Mandatare; Mikey or Mandy. Mandatare is a cool person. He’s lasted half a century…in days, and I have known him as a poster since his early days. Probably.

He’s a great person to talk to, if not a little scared. Otherwise, why did he beg me to make this topic? Heh. He supports Woking (nearly wrote Wycombe then ho ho), so he’s not all perfect. Erm…what else.

He’s 500 days old, so we should all ‘celebrate’ with him by having a big SR Internet Party…or something…where we all pretend we are pished and everything.

I’ve been DW, he’s been Mandatare. Yes. End of post. Bye. Bah.
I love Jade Goody.
Thu 29/05/03 at 00:36
Regular
I sense a sign of jealous Nash...
Thu 29/05/03 at 00:35
Regular
Seek medical advise.
Thu 29/05/03 at 00:34
Regular
Oranges wrote:
> I find her strangely attractive.
>
> Only for the secks however.

SHE'S MINE! ALL MINE DAMNIT!

*Slaps Tribbers*

D'you what I dreamed about last night? Covering her in cream and licking it off.

"Jade...would you please come to the Diary Room."
"I'M CUMING! YEAH, THAT'S GOOD DW! YEAH!"

Or something.
Tue 27/05/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Festivus!"
I find her strangely attractive.

Only for the secks however.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:55
Regular
§pånkër wrote:
> jade goody is the most annoying person ever

Are you sure you have an IQ of 140...because coming out with comments like that, I really don't believe that you could be very smart.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:48
Regular
"None Stored"
jade goody is the most annoying person ever
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:40
Regular
The Rival wrote:
> Jade's mine dammit!

:c|

I SERIOUSLY like her.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I dont believe you.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:17
Regular
Silly DW.

Y'know, I typed out a really sarcastic, long and funny (hoho) post...before the net stopped responding. So I had to retype it, which is my excuse for all the mistakes.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:15
Regular
"He's back"
Jade's mine dammit!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.