GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games you hate to love?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 15:20
Regular
We have all bought a crap game or two in our lives, but which crap game do you actually like? We all have one, the game which you know sucks, everyone tells you sucks, internet, mags, and tv reviews constantly remind you that it sucks yet you still enjoy? Mine would have to be The Bouncer for the PS2. I know its completable in 40 minutes, i know there is sod all else to really do with it (theres a multi player mode i suppose, not up tp much, and Survival Mode is useless) yet i still enjoy a good game of it.
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:05
"period drama"
I spy.
What the hell am I on about.

Well ... it has eyes and all ....
My poor brain.
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:04
"period drama"
Eye Spy.
So very boring ... but has a quaint charm you can't ignore.
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:03
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Dynasty Warriors.

I have 2 and 3, getting 4, but most people say it's way too repetitive.
I find it extremely satisfying and very enjoyable, due its well-crafted learning curve and wide range of high-detailed characters.

*Runs off upsrairs to play Dynasty Warriors 2 and complete a 45-minute level*
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:21
Regular
Mission Impossible for the N64? I thought that game was brilliant. The last level was nearly impossible but I really ewnjoyed the whole of the game. The Chewing Gum bomb gadget was the best :)
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
If Gerrid was here he would say Mission Impossible, wait he is.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Enclave [Xbox]. Most reviews say it's "flawed, mediocre, etc", but I think it's the epitome of intense greatness.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Simpsons Road Rage - A complete rip off of Crazy Taxi but I found it enjoyable
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:55
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
ATV Quad Power 2 because some of the animation is horrid Saturn-style stuff and it only really has four tracks. But I love it anyway.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Otaku"
Blinx - because it's quite relaxing to play sometimes.

Bloodrayne - despite the mediocre graphics, simple puzzles, and pretty basic gameplay, and easiness of the game, there is something compulsive about a leather clad blade wielding female vampire ripping into the Nazi war machine....

(Both on Xbox)
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:37
Regular
Enter the Matrix and State of Emergency both for the Xbox. I wouldn't say I love them but I like them a lot more than most people do :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.