GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantasy Star Online Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online'.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:37
Regular
My main problem I am having is with Phantasy Star Online. Its not a problem as such, but I just need some advice. I was a BIG fan of PSO when it was on Dreamcast and I was a Hunter. However, I want a change and a FOrce has appealed to me. Basially for those who have the game, I need advice. Which force character would you say is the best a FOnewm seems to appeal to me? Also, can you tell me the advantages of being a FOrce? Should I stick with being a Hunter? The reason I say this, is because I have heard that FOrce characters get weaker further on in the game. Especially online at about Lv 100 when Magic doesnt really hurt enemies. The last thing I want is an inferior character to play with at high levels. So PLEEASSSE help. Thanx.
Tue 27/05/03 at 21:40
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Does anyone have any experience with a Force? Because I have heard that on later levels, Forces become petty poor, their magic isnt that good on later levels.
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:05
Regular
I can't stand Forces that have powerful attacks.

They're a pain in the a-s to have on your team if you're a hunter or ranger. Unless they've got mainly healing techniques, that's quite handy, but when they have really powerful attacks and kill everything on screen.

Never actually played as a force though, much prefer to use weapons instead of magical attacks all the time. Their weapon skills are non existent.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:37
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
My main problem I am having is with Phantasy Star Online. Its not a problem as such, but I just need some advice. I was a BIG fan of PSO when it was on Dreamcast and I was a Hunter. However, I want a change and a FOrce has appealed to me. Basially for those who have the game, I need advice. Which force character would you say is the best a FOnewm seems to appeal to me? Also, can you tell me the advantages of being a FOrce? Should I stick with being a Hunter? The reason I say this, is because I have heard that FOrce characters get weaker further on in the game. Especially online at about Lv 100 when Magic doesnt really hurt enemies. The last thing I want is an inferior character to play with at high levels. So PLEEASSSE help. Thanx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.