GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ill"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 22:47
Regular
Why do capital 'I's and small 'l's look the same. The message title just looks like ||| to me.

Anyway.

I'm ill, started with a sore throat on Friday and has now developed into a full blown runny nose feeling properly ill type cold.

And as per usual I'm gonna have trouble sleeping because my mind will be all over the place. I'll keep dreaming things that I don't want to dream and whenever I close my eyes to get to sleep, I'll keep having these wierd visions of something I've done today.

Saying that, it will only happen if I wake up in the middle of the night because I've just come out of sleep mode and I'm not quite aware of what's happening around me.

Well, I've been playing Burnout today so I'm gonna have some Burnout related dreams, I'll just keep seeing myself driving the car and crashing. I won't be able to get back to sleep again if I wake up.

How do I know this? Well because it's happened before.

I was ill last year and I had just been watching something on AIR at Alton Towers so I just keep dreaming that I was whizzing all around the place. It wasn't nice.

So, I'm ill and I'm gonna have the biatch of a nights sleep tonight because of it.

My nose has started running again.

I'm going to bed now.
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:27
"!Basement Clucking!"
AliBoy wrote:
> What you need is a hot toddy* before bed
>
> *For those who don't know it would be whisky with(or without if you
> want) some hot water.

ugh, those are disgusting!
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Light of the world"
I thought it was hayfever (my cold i mean)
I sneeze or blow my nose and it is immediatly blocked again. All my synasis are up the wall i feel like i am inside a bubble and I keep coughin - well its much better today! Feel drained and very BORED! I could revise but i wont concentrate when i fel like this!
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Feeling better. Coughing a lot still though.

[START RATHER DISCUSTING SENTANCE]

Woke up with my nose full of snot, took me 3 tissues to get rid of the thick yellow stuff.

[END]

Going through the 'loss of appeitie' part of a cold. Could only manage half a bowl of Shreddies.
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah those things knock you out cold.
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
What you need is a hot toddy* before bed

*For those who don't know it would be whisky with(or without if you want) some hot water.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Must go to bed...

I'm meant to be revising for exams but I can't get my head around them because I just felt like sleeping even though I wasn't tired.

Stupid cold.
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:52
"!Basement Clucking!"
Im just recovering from Glandular fever, although im feeling alot better now. Hope you get well soon though, i know how awfull it can be when your ill and there is sod all you can do about it.
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Awwwww

I felt awful yesterday and the day before

I even stayed off the alcamahal
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Stay away from me.
air is genius.

peace drama king.
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Why do capital 'I's and small 'l's look the same. The message title just looks like ||| to me.

Anyway.

I'm ill, started with a sore throat on Friday and has now developed into a full blown runny nose feeling properly ill type cold.

And as per usual I'm gonna have trouble sleeping because my mind will be all over the place. I'll keep dreaming things that I don't want to dream and whenever I close my eyes to get to sleep, I'll keep having these wierd visions of something I've done today.

Saying that, it will only happen if I wake up in the middle of the night because I've just come out of sleep mode and I'm not quite aware of what's happening around me.

Well, I've been playing Burnout today so I'm gonna have some Burnout related dreams, I'll just keep seeing myself driving the car and crashing. I won't be able to get back to sleep again if I wake up.

How do I know this? Well because it's happened before.

I was ill last year and I had just been watching something on AIR at Alton Towers so I just keep dreaming that I was whizzing all around the place. It wasn't nice.

So, I'm ill and I'm gonna have the biatch of a nights sleep tonight because of it.

My nose has started running again.

I'm going to bed now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.