GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HALO 2 is it the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:58
Regular
I reckon that halo2 will be the best game the world has ever seen

Do you think this to or not?
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:58
Regular
I reckon that halo2 will be the best game the world has ever seen

Do you think this to or not?
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:04
Regular
You're basing this on what, exactly?
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:06
Regular
No
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:11
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> No

what game do you think is better then
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:33
Regular
I think it will be the best game ever but how can it be the best game ever now? There has been two videos released and one of them was the opeining to Halo 2. I honestly believe it will score 10's across the board in every magazine and across the internet. If it manages to build on Halo then it will be ground breaking stuff. Not very original in its approach but it will deliver the best FPS action ever seen in my opinion. It has some VERY tough competition with Half Life 2, Perfect Dark 2 and Doom 3 but this competition will hopefully be used to make sure that it does deliver the best FPS action.
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:37
Regular
Atlast another halo2 fan.Hey have you seen all the new screenshots and that kind of stuff?
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:38
Regular
I take that back. It will be MY favourite game of all time and not nessecerly the best. It will run as close contender I feel to the best game of all time but it would be ignorant of me to say that it will be the best without a doubt.
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:38
Regular
At last another halo2 fan.Hey have you seen all the new screenshots and that kind of stuff?
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:41
Regular
I have the E3 2003 9 Minute footage of the first level. I have also read all the previews and seen all of the screen shots from the game. I am currently doing a synopsis on what I think Halo 2 will be like for a gaming site so I will post the link in here and you can check out how I expect the game to shape up. Halo is a game of amazing proportions and bar Shenmue it is my favourite game of all time. Completed it 13 times now across all 4 difficulty settings in both single an co-operative modes.
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:48
Regular
where did you get the 9 minute footage from????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.