GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soldier of Fortune. Code problems"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soldier Of Fortune'.
Wed 28/05/03 at 01:37
Regular
I read the list of various codes that can be entered for Soldier of Fortune game

One particular cheat has the heading "Codes To Input At The Console Window" and refers as to how to get the console by adding "+set console 1" to the command line. Bring up the command by pressing "~"

I am not able to get the console window and sadly unable to use any of the great cheats that are listed.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the codes entered. Be patient please as my knowledge of PC's etc is a bit limited.
Fri 30/05/03 at 09:13
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
No problem.
Fri 30/05/03 at 02:03
Regular
Thanks Bob.

I used the little ` and it worked great.

Your help is much appreciated
Wed 28/05/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I'm referring to the little ` which is to the left of one. Ignore the ~.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:58
Regular
Thanks for the reply Bob. I have tried the little ~ symbol but nothing happens.
The simple way to put this is that I am not able to enter any of the codes.
I am a bit of a novice at this type of thing but I did carry out the instructions contained in another cheat code I seen whereby I entered the "+ set Console 1" (or something like that) in the target box after clicking on the properties of the shortcut icon.
I would be most grateful for any help or advice.
Wed 28/05/03 at 09:32
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I believe it says ~ because it's assuming your keyboard to be American. You have to press ` (left of 1, above tab, can't miss it).
Wed 28/05/03 at 01:37
Regular
I read the list of various codes that can be entered for Soldier of Fortune game

One particular cheat has the heading "Codes To Input At The Console Window" and refers as to how to get the console by adding "+set console 1" to the command line. Bring up the command by pressing "~"

I am not able to get the console window and sadly unable to use any of the great cheats that are listed.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the codes entered. Be patient please as my knowledge of PC's etc is a bit limited.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.