GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I won Gameaday forst time ever and i am going to get GTA3."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 19:09
Regular
I looked at my name and shouted yes ran through to my mum and said i won i won and my dad thought i was having a heart attack anyways......
What is GTA3 like i have the other 2 gta games but what is this one like??
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:09
Regular
I looked at my name and shouted yes ran through to my mum and said i won i won and my dad thought i was having a heart attack anyways......
What is GTA3 like i have the other 2 gta games but what is this one like??
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well done on your win.

As for GTA3, read the two threads in this forum for testimonials but I'd go as far to say it's the best game on the PS2.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Well done on your win.

As for GTA3, read the two threads in this forum for
> testimonials but I'd go as far to say it's the best game on the PS2.

I'd go further. Best game I've played
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:17
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> Well done on your win.

As for GTA3, read the two threads in this forum for
> testimonials but I'd go as far to say it's the best game on the PS2.

I LOVE YOU SPECIAL RESERVE..........YAHHHHHOOOOOOOO
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
AARRGGHH!! This is torture. I am on the verge of getting a PS2 but I just don't know. I want the GC too. Ohhhhhhh....
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:19
Regular
Congratulations Quazi!
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Quazimodo wrote:
> I looked at my name and shouted yes ran through to my mum and said i won i won
> and my dad thought i was having a heart attack anyways......
What is GTA3 like
> i have the other 2 gta games but what is this one like??

Well done on your win Quazimodo. I'm surprised that a keen interlect such as yourself hasn't won more than once. Anywho, well done mate. Grand Theft Auto 3, eh? Excellent choice my friend. A great game (or so I've heard), and I plan to get it with my first Gameaday win, if I win in my career here (and hopefully I will). Well, to summarize, well done on your win Quazimodo and I'll see you around the forums later and hopefully a lot in the past. Have fun with Grand Theft Auto 3. Cheers. R@ckstar.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:23
Nice going Quazi! I hope your hump gets better soon to :). And GT3 is ok but i recomend NBA STREET instead.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:24
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Quazimodo wrote:
> I looked at my name and shouted yes ran through to my mum and said i won i won
> and my dad thought i was having a heart attack anyways......
What is GTA3 like
> i have the other 2 gta games but what is this one like??

Congrats on your win mate!! You gonna love GTA3, it rules!
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:26
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well done there.

Yes, GTA 3 is very good.

And best of all you get it FREE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.