GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Canceled? What do you mean CANCELED!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/05/03 at 12:46
Regular
Well the lovely people at GAME have decided to cancel my GC order. I checked the tracking system to see where my order was and it said my order had been canceled! I dont wether its GAME's fualt or the fualt of my bank for not putting my money in, but either way im not a happy camper...
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:17
Regular
Holy sh*t. You spent alot of money there, wish I had that much :(
Thu 29/05/03 at 10:26
"!Basement Clucking!"
Yeah im just re-ordering.

GAME blame the Bank, the Bank blame GAME...the usual story then.

So games wise im getting Zelda, Metriod (Burnout was sold out and everyone rants about Metriod so i thought id just get this instead), Super Mario Sunshine and Skies Of Arcadia: Legends (GAD). DAMN well looking forward to getting my Cube now XD
Thu 29/05/03 at 10:11
Regular
SR's prices aren't good enough. Anything you can buy here is easily found cheaper elsewhere - to top it off, they force you to pay the membership fee before you can shop! I hardly shop here anymore, there's no incentive
Wed 28/05/03 at 17:27
Regular
"the burning sky"
Belldandy wrote:

> If you buy small cheap items from Special Reserve they're great, but
> it's a stupid system for anything else. Example, buy a 9.99 PSone
> game, get one reddy. Buy a Gamecube for £129.99, get one reddy.
> That's fair....

The last tme i bought somethings from an SR club shop they gave me 3 reddies and the total only came to £40 and i didnt but them seperately, which is recommended!...
Wed 28/05/03 at 17:23
Regular
Belldandy wrote:

> Why not just order again from GAME and hope some incompetent
> system/person doesn't cancel it this time ?

That's what i'd do.

I'd keep ordering until they accept it. They accept my orders when I haven't even got any money in my account so they must not like you or something.
Wed 28/05/03 at 17:21
"!Basement Clucking!"
lol, because i am awaiting this letter of explanation, but i will probably just re-order from them.
Wed 28/05/03 at 17:20
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Got mine from Argos :)
Wed 28/05/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I got my Cube from Game, ordered the Zelda bundle on a Wednesday afternoon and received it, and the games, the next afternoon by courier - which was free 'cause the order was over £100.

Every time I order a game from Special Reserve it fails to arrive on release date, or if in stock takes several days even to be dispatched. Plus GAME give you reward points, which works better than Reddies.

If you buy small cheap items from Special Reserve they're great, but it's a stupid system for anything else. Example, buy a 9.99 PSone game, get one reddy. Buy a Gamecube for £129.99, get one reddy. That's fair....

Why not just order again from GAME and hope some incompetent system/person doesn't cancel it this time ?
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:38
"!Basement Clucking!"
Yeah, on a plus note i did just win a GAD, so im browesing again...
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:29
Regular
I would recommend you get from Game as well, its much cheaper, plus the Platinum 'Cube looks great - I got mine from Game within couple days and imported an Official Platinum Controller & Platinum Wavebird controller. Well worth it. Why dont they sell any platinum accessories over here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.