GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Soap Opera Special Episode: The story of NASH - Concluded"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/05/03 at 13:09
Regular
**Special Episode: The Conclusion**

**Short flashback**

A short flashback goes over the events of the first episode.

“went into the alley…goatbi…goatunderdevelopedpeni…betrayal seven years ago…”

**Part Two: The Conclusion begins**

“Nash…Nash…what have you done to me, Nash Nash?”

Nash turns away from the camera, and turns back to Memo in tears.

“I don’t know how I can tell you this…”

“Tell it in a stereotypical overdramatic flashback, obviously,” Memo says calmly.

Nash’s face begins to wobble and swirl, but it is infact Nash over dramatising facial expressions, we cut to a flashback scene anyway.

**Flashback**

In a black and white picture we see two pairs of legs walk past the camera, and into a hotel, a glowing neon sign hangs above the door, the "Hotel Yorba".

Nash begins to tell the story.

“It was in that hotel. We’d just met up for a drink, it was an old friend, a very old friend, and I hadn’t seen them in years before that. We intended on catching up for old times sake, but our ill-fated meeting led up to much more than that. MUCH MUCH more.”

**Meanwhile, back in reality**

Memo throws a never-ending supply of ornaments around the room, while screaming at Nash.

“You become so angered at me, yet you felt the goatunderdevelopedpeni too!!”

“Felt it? You told me you only looked at it!!”

Memo tries to avert his eyes casually from Nash’s eyeline.

“Err…yes…that’s what I meant…looked at it…carry on then!”

**Flashback continues**

Two people are seen joking and laughing in the hotel restaurant, one with long blonde hair, the other a mysterious shadow of a figure.

Nash begins to describe the occurrences.

“They told me I reminded them of someone, someone whose company they enjoyed extremely. I don’t remember their name, but I remember being told they felt that our relationship was almost as pleasing as the physical love of a sibling.

I couldn’t begin to describe what happened throughout the rest of that conversation, other than it lasted for almost 10 minutes. Instead I’ll jump straight to the part where we left the restaurant… left to go to our room.”

**Again we see Memo’s reaction to this**

“This news is even more devastating than what I told you!”

“Perhaps,” Nash says, “Allow me to continue”

**In the hotel bedroom**

“It was a lovely bedroom, a large double bed, ‘free’ towels to take home, everything I’d always wanted.

I began to hear music, the CD Player had been switched on, that night was sheer bliss. I was feeling good, and I never wanted it to end.”

**Memo butts in AGAIN**

“WHO WAS IT? WHO WAS THIS PERSON?”

“You have no need to ask me that, you already know.”

Memo walks around the room, pacing, circling, thinking. He bangs his head off the wall.

“Tell me! Tell me their name!”

Nash looks reluctant to speak.

“Their name is not important… perhaps if you know more of what went on…”

**The two figures are now sitting on the bed**

“They told me how much they were enjoying the evening once again, how I made them feel special, loved, like only a brother could love a sister. There was a connection, and they revealed to me their greatest secret: a story of deceit, a story of love, a story of impersonation, a story about his sister.

At the time I believed them, they told it with so much heart, so much inner sorrow, that I could do nothing but be drawn in. But now I wonder. I lay awake at night, after our love making sessions, wondering if that terrible story of brotherly love and loss was all just a ruse to get me into bed.

It tears me apart inside to think of that night.

After these revelations, they moved closer, and showed me their gadget. It was like something out of a bond film, so shiny and cute. I remember thinking if it had come from James Bond, and was instantly reminded of the gadget man – Q.”

**Nash talks over a scene of Nash touching the gadget**

“We never said each others names at all. Actions spoke louder than words, and words spoke louder than names. We knew who we were. You know who they were, Memo.”

Memo drops to his knees.

“How could you? We weren’t actually married 7 years ago, but to touch THEIR gadget, their little shiny magic tool!? I don’t know what I think of you anymore.”

“I was drawn to it Memo, drawn to it’s cute little shininess, it was much more inviting than Goatbi’s goatunderdevelopedpeni… what drew you to that I’ll never know.”

“You haven’t seen it, Nash. You don’t know what it’s like, the goatunderdevelopedpeni.”

“…yes, Memo, I do.”

Memo turns his head round incredibly fast to look at Nash, and has a facial expression like he’s smelling a fart.

“We both did it!? We both tou…er…looked at the goatundevelopedpeni!?”

Memo picks up a kitchen knife conveniently lying on the table that has conveniently appeared beside him, and throws it directly at Nash.

The knife cuts into Nash’s chest, ripping through the flesh, as a tear appears in the skin a small trickle of blood flows out, running down over Nash’s shirt.

All of a sudden Nash is seen standing in the shower, water trickling all around, fingering his tool.

Confused, Nash steps out of the shower, puts his monkey wrench down, and looks into the living room; Memo is sitting reading a book: “The history of goatmen”.

It had all been a dream, a dream in Nash’s head. Nash sat down, comforted that none of this had happened.

At the final cut we see what lies within the pages of Memo’s book. It’s a small picture… life size… of a goatunderdevelopedpeni.

It had all been a dream… or had it…

**Episode 2: Concluded**
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:04
"period drama"
That was true.
*Dum dum duuummmmmm*

*Puts linking hat on*
In case you're interested, there's another story o' mine in Life.
*Hangs up linking hat*

I'm done
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hey MoFo, you pretty damn freaky too.

You once wrote a story about you bringing about the end of the world.

It was damn good too.
Fri 30/05/03 at 19:59
"period drama"
*Is insulted*

How dare you

B
U
M

P

Like me.
You ain't freaky enough fo' dat.

*Reads story again*
Actually ... you pretty damn freaky.

*Mumbles on incoherantly*
Fri 30/05/03 at 19:48
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
*Does an Ethereal Paladin*

B
U
M

P
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:10
Regular
"Festivus!"
Not as good as the first part.

Which was abysmal.

You want a good smacking, my son.
Wed 28/05/03 at 19:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Pl0p
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:20
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It may/may not make more sense if you read the first part.

It's further down the room a little.

It was inspired by FFF's, which is further down a lotlle bit more.

And also, thanks.
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you think it's good, and you have no idea who any of the characters are, then it must be good, kinyo.
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Smells of blue"
That is pure class (as we say here in Leicester...and most other places...)
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If you must know how long it is it's 972 words.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.