GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Completed Wolfenstein :)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Return To Castle Wolfenstein'.
Wed 28/05/03 at 14:35
Regular
Just completed Return To Castle Wolfenstein its a great game but the end boss was way too easy oh well have unlocked wolf 3d now hehe thats a great classic game just can't wait to get xbox live so i can play it over that
Wed 28/05/03 at 14:35
Regular
""To the pub...""
Just completed Return To Castle Wolfenstein its a great game but the end boss was way too easy oh well have unlocked wolf 3d now hehe thats a great classic game just can't wait to get xbox live so i can play it over that
Wed 28/05/03 at 18:56
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah i completed it yesterday...the end boss was stupidly easy...good game though..i haven't even tried it online yet
Thu 29/05/03 at 13:46
Regular
here have this badge :

wear it with pride ...
Thu 29/05/03 at 13:47
Regular
man thats one poxy badge ...
Thu 29/05/03 at 18:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Trust me guys, you haven't gotten the best out of Wolfenstein till you've played it online. ;-)

Its superb stuff - the best online game available for XBox Live in my opinion (with Moto GP 2 a close 2nd).
Love playing the Beach Invasion level - especially as the Allies. I tend to play as a sniper and support the rest of the team while they carry out the main objective. Used to run in with them to grab the documents but rarely do that now - I just move from spot to spot, picking off Nazi scum. ;-)
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
mega easy end boss... what was that about? Ive started playing
on the hardest setting but theres no change, its all the same.
Love the old game, its the first time Ive played the original
reminds me of playing the first doom for the first time.
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I couldn't believe how easy he was - I was expecting some right nasty sod that would have me swearing for ages - instead he was a complete nancy. Seriously, a Nazi soldier is more dangerous !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.