GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fine........."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 18:11
Regular
Ok, this is wat i said in another section, the new games 1 but no-one seems to be alive over there, so i'll try here coz its based on gamecube

Let's face it, if Nintendo want to sell high, then they r gonna have to make a really big game, involving loads of characters. I think that Nintendo need 2 make a game that is similar to Smash Bros, but is based on racing

The game could feature characters from all types of games, and make them all race each other. But i dont mean all race each other in cars, but race each other in that character's individual way.

Mario could race on Yoshi, DK on rambi, fox in his ship, link on epona, pikachu could just run ( stupid pokemon dont actually deserve 2 be in this game, so they dont need help ), rayman on 1 of those weird things that explode, banjo could fly on kazooie,captain falcon in his f-zero ship etc, etc.

Whatdya think?
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:25
Regular
But there are loads and loads and loads of NES games.
Tue 30/10/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
How big are the disks - around a gig? You could get a lot on there - all the notable ones easily.

Assuming that is, they aren't updated at all and keep to the condensed ROM sizes.
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:27
Regular
That would be good, but it wouldn't all fit on one cart
Tue 30/10/01 at 10:03
Regular
"DS..."
Or how about if Nintendo crammed all of their NES games onto one gamecube disc! that would be amazing! they could also do it for snes games e.t.c, maybe even update the graphics? or add new features, the gamecube should'nt be just about new and amazing games, it should also give Nintendo fans the chance to re-live classic gaming moments, what do YOU think?
slik ~_~
Tue 30/10/01 at 10:00
Regular
"DS..."
I think F-zero should appear on gamecube, imagine that!
slik ~_~
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:35
Regular
But it would it good if they could be all in one game. On Mrio Kart everyone is in cars, on F-Zero everyone is in space crafts and in Donkey Kong raceing they are all on animals, it would be good if they could all be in one game on all their cars crafts and animlas
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:34
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
what the heck!

hmmmmmm talk about dodgy..
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah like he just said theres Mario Kart and Donkey Kong racing so that pretty much covers it dosn't it..
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah like he just said theres Mario Kart and Donkey Kong racing so that pretty much covers it dosn't it..
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:24
Regular
Mario Kart for the GameCube is in development as is Donkey Kong racing so that's some of the stuff mentioned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.