GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What in Hyrule is that all about?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/05/03 at 15:09
Regular
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/ (spc) GB/popups/video.jsp?id=04399d69-aedd-4a22-9aff- (spc)840a36737f44&itemDesc=newsShared&prop=video&index=1

It's scary, its crap, and its on the Nintendo website as a competition entry!
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:31
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
It was the Loach! :D shame was my town is called "Hyrule" so that pop the whole joke pun thing with Ocarina of Time :P
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Try searching "Zelda" at www.AnotherWorld.co.uk .
I'm sure I've seen a Link figurine on there...

Or, you could just collect the ones in The Wind Waker! :D
...But how would you take a photo of yourself?!

But, why, when you catch a certain fish in Animal Crossing does your character come up with that "Do you think it's Hylian?" pun?

I can't remember which fish it is, now, but I'm sure that the ones you caught in Ocarina of Time were an entirely different breed...

I won't "get it" untill I know.
(That's also what I thought this topic was, originally, going to be about.)
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:22
Regular
Yeah, that's what it said to me :(
Thu 29/05/03 at 10:13
Regular
Nothing came up. it just said 'An error occured, please go back to the homepage'
Thu 29/05/03 at 09:21
Regular
"DS..."
yes... very... odd..., whats really annoying though is that I've wanted those dam figures for ages as I allready have the impa and zelda ith horse set boxed, if anyone has or can get and is willing to sell Link and or Gannondorf boxed (ones with horses in gold packaging) then either post a message in here or e-mail me at [email protected] and I would be prepared to pay a reasonable ammount for them or do a swap for retro games, or consoles or something as i'm allways buying and selling stuff like that (incidentally I have just aquired some Megadrives and games in good working order which I cam currently refubishing and testing) so if anyone has those figures and is interested give me a shout, cheers!

slik ~_~
Thu 29/05/03 at 01:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
DeadMetal wrote:
> Didn't they used to sell those action figures up the West-End in
> London, in CEX?

No idea, i got mine from a mail order company called excitement direct, which then changed its name to wicked ware, which i think is now in liquidation.
Thu 29/05/03 at 00:29
Regular
Why were they dancing?
Why did Link's voice change mid-crapness?
Does no one here speak German?

So many questions...
Thu 29/05/03 at 00:22
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Didn't they used to sell those action figures up the West-End in London, in CEX?
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have that gannondorf action figure!
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My idea would have owned, but it was during uni exams and i couldnt find the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.