GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSX?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/05/03 at 16:36
Regular
Don't know how many of you have seen the news story showing the PSX, basically a PS2 with some nice additions and an improved look.

I'm a little surprised by the news, might attract new people towards Sony and maybe even attract PS2 owners to swap their PS2 for one of these.

Views?
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:36
Regular
Don't know how many of you have seen the news story showing the PSX, basically a PS2 with some nice additions and an improved look.

I'm a little surprised by the news, might attract new people towards Sony and maybe even attract PS2 owners to swap their PS2 for one of these.

Views?
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:44
Regular
money grabbers.. all i can say.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
But isn't that the point of a company Sniper - To make money.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
ho ho ho.
SHARP, EH.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'll be honest here, I'm no big fany of sony Sonsoles, but their other stuff is great.

While I resent it, because it's just a fancy PS2, it does look pretty sweet. And those features are cool.

But, the thing is, I won't be buying it because:

A- Price Tag
B- I had a PS2, never used it alot
C- I have other devices that do most of that.

Still, it is a pretty good idea. Shame about it's faults.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Sonsoles? What the hell?
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I want one of course. Its a new gadgety technology thingy that plays games. I want them all. Unfortunatly I don't earn enough to blow my cash on such frivolities.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It'll be $500 in USA, which means £500 here.
I bet.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think about £299

Wonder if they are going to take a similar approach with the PS3 and include a similar specification ie have the console and include the extras like the hard drive, DVD writer/player etc
Wed 28/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Lets hope, for their own sake, they have made the security much tighter in terms of 'chipping' or 'modifying' the console. I mean... entertainment system.

With a DVD writer, phoneys out there could basically copy a PS2 game using the thing, and then play it straight away!

Looks and sounds nice, bet the price wont though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.