GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vietcong on-line?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Vietcong'.
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:58
Regular
Anyone on here play it?
Found myself playing it the other day after completing the single player, quite enjoyed it too.

If anyone plays then let me know and we could attempt to arrange a game sometime next week (when my exams are over)
Sun 01/06/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Been playing it for a while over the weekend and so far the multiplayer has been quite impressive, not much problems with lag and bugs and most of the time the folk playing are decent.

If anyone plays it then let me know.
Thu 29/05/03 at 00:58
Regular
I'll give it chance and graba copy :D
Thu 29/05/03 at 00:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The American version was bugged to hell, but they delayed release in European territories to fix the code.
So UK versions are 99% good, with the occasional errors you get on most games, ie clipping and some pathfinding issues.
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:12
Regular
Bit silly i've been reading around the vietcong forums, frame rate problems and quite a few bugs.
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
problems?

I had a few in the single player mode, bugs that the alpha or beta testers should have picked up on like getting stuck at certain areas or going up a thin path that is blocked and not being able to return down it as your team block you in..
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:00
Regular
So your not one of a few people having problems?
There's a new patch we should be out for it which fixes alot o_O
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Anyone on here play it?
Found myself playing it the other day after completing the single player, quite enjoyed it too.

If anyone plays then let me know and we could attempt to arrange a game sometime next week (when my exams are over)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.