GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liberty City Radio"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 11:50
Regular
I posted this in FoG Chat also, but it may get a better response here...

-----

Ok, GTA3 owners... I know they're all pretty cool, but what's your favourite LC radio station?

Mine is LIPS; the presentation (and the DJ) sound incredibly similar to Tampa Bay's Mix 100.7 (Carrie Kirkland in particular - http://www.wmtx.com) which I really enjoyed listening to when I was over in Florida in June. Spoof though it may be, Rockstar have done a great job of emulating the sound of US radio.

That's followed closely by Flashback and HEAD.

Not sure if I have a favourite track yet, though.
Wed 31/10/01 at 22:12
the music is great and the averts are cool
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:45
Regular
"  "
i like Rise fm and that 'If u won't change song on head is pretty catching. Is it me or is that dj on head dr fox?
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:13
Regular
"You Bum!!"
The makers of the game are genius-including so much cool stuff including class music
Wed 31/10/01 at 20:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
i like chatterbox...it's really funny
as for music...i'm not really sure...
i'll have a listen next time
mind you that omnitrio tune is really good (it's on msx radio)
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:59
Regular
flash back is ok but jah radio song goes " you are an old fool you are an old foooooooool" classic song
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:54
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I love that "Rush Rush" song. Its class. Flashback is the best radio overall
Wed 31/10/01 at 10:35
Regular
jah radio is the best all the yardie/jamacan music
Wed 31/10/01 at 09:48
Regular
I'm never in one car long enough to listen to much!

I always seem to break the car so badly I have to get out and get a new one every couple of minutes.
Wed 31/10/01 at 01:06
Regular
the chatterbox stations are pritty cool actually. some proper funny stuff on them stations!
Tue 30/10/01 at 22:01
oxford? damn you smart *bleeep*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.