GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Leaving!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 22:46
Regular
Cried Grix, as he slammed the door on his bewildered family.

"Mummy? Why has Daddy gone?" 5-year-old Stryke asked.

"I don't know dear...I think it's because of the slippers I gave him for Christmas." His mother, Myst1que replied.

"Daddy leaves for silly things," Stryke said with a small giggle.

"Yes, he does. And he usually comes back talking about a load of tosh too."

Myst1que looked over her shoulder, "Hey Rasta, can you get off the damn sofa for once and go do some homework?" She asked her teenage son.

"Oooooooohhh!! I'll do it LATER!!"

"What are you watching that's more important than homework?"

"I dunno..."

Myst1que looked at the screen, "You're watching Watercolour Challenge again, aren't ya!?"

RBS panicked, and tried to change the channel, "N-n-no, of course not."

Myst1que stomped over to the TV, and turned it off. "You know you're not allowed to watch that! Hannah Gordon is a bad influence on you! Why can't you watch some wrestling for once?!"

There was a ring on the doorbell. And then another, and another, and another.

"Mummy!" Cried Stryke, "Grandad Meka is here!"

Myst1que's face was suddenly full of fear, "Oh dear God no...please no!"

"LEMME IN!" Came the shout from outside, "Or I'll knock the damn door down with my walking stick!"

"Quick children, hide!"

Myst1que, Stryke and RBS all went and hid in the dining room, so Grandad Meka couldn't see them.

"Why don't you like Grandad?" Stryke asked.

"He's just like your father," Myst1que said stonily, "Always moaning about something, and he lives to take a shot at me, doesn't he? Whenever he gets the chance it's 'Myst1que, do some work for once! My son works hard for you and your family, and you do nothing!'"

As she shouted this, Meka appeared outside the back door, and peered in at them.

"What in GOD'S name are ya doin' in there!? I've neen knocking on the damn door for the past hour, and you lot have all been out here! What ya doin' Myst1que, having another 'rest' while my son Grix goes out to earn money for you and your kids?!"

Myst1que grudgingly let him in, "I'm sorry Meka, we didn't hear you."

"My @rse."

Stryke began to laugh, "Grandad said @rse!"

"Don't swear!" Myst1que scolded him.

Stryke's eyed filled with tears, and he began to cry. Very loudly.

"Arg, now look what you've down ya old bag. You made the poor boy cry."

"Don't you call me an old bag!"

"I'll call ya what I flamin' well want to, you lazy cow."

Myst1que stood there and simmered. "What...do...you...want?"

For no reason at all Grandad Meka smacked his walking stick on the wall, scraping some of the paint off. He smiled at this, and then said, "Grandma Starlight's ill again, and she wants you to go over there and cook some dinner for her."

"Why can't you do it?"

"I've got better things to do, like watching Countdown." He smashed his walking stick on the wall again, scraping more paint off.

Meanwhile, RBS had grabbed a tennis ball and was throwing it against the wall."

"Don't do that Rasta, I've told ya before. You'll break one of those precious plates, they were my mum's you know."

RBS continued to throw it, and a few seconds later, hit him Myst1que's favourite plate. It tottered on the wall for a few seconds, before finally falling and smashing on a small wooden which table, which by pure luck happened to be right underneath it.

Mystique began to shake with anger.

"Mummy??" Stryke said, pulling on Myst1que's sleeve, "I want to go to the park!! PARK!!! PARK!!!"

"C'mon you silly gal, go cook Starlight dinner!" Meka shouted.

Another plate fell off the wall. SMASH!!

All these noises began to swirl around Myst1que's head... "PARK!!" "DINNER!!" "SMASH!!" She saw their faces in her mind, and all she could hear was, "PARK!!" "DINNER!!" "SMASH!!"

Myst1que's anger had finally built to a level she had never experienced. Just as she was about to blow her top, Grix walked in again.

"Hey, look, I've come back, just for YOU. I hope you're sorry that you upset me Myst1que, by making me take the washing in when it's YOUR job. Do I get an apology!?"

"Apology! "PARK!!" "DINNER!!" "SMASH!!"

Finally, Myst1que blew. She'd had enough.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!"

She grabbed Meka's walking stick and smashed him over the head with it, knocking him out.

She then ran upstairs and smashed RBS' favourite possession, his widescreen TV.

"There, how'd you like ME destroying YOUR stuff!!??" She spat at him.

"Honey, please calm down," Grix said soothingly.

"Calm down? Calm down! I'll calm down all right!" She then took the walking stick, and shoved it end-first where the sun don't even think about shining. Grix doubled over, and fell to the floor, groaning loudly.

Finally, she put her coat on, opened the front door, and screamed, "I'm leaving!" She slammed the front door behind her, nearly breaking the glass panes.

Stryke giggled and said to no one in particular, "Mummy leaves for silly things."
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cried Grix, as he slammed the door on his bewildered family.

"Mummy? Why has Daddy gone?" 5-year-old Stryke asked.

"I don't know dear...I think it's because of the slippers I gave him for Christmas." His mother, Myst1que replied.

"Daddy leaves for silly things," Stryke said with a small giggle.

"Yes, he does. And he usually comes back talking about a load of tosh too."

Myst1que looked over her shoulder, "Hey Rasta, can you get off the damn sofa for once and go do some homework?" She asked her teenage son.

"Oooooooohhh!! I'll do it LATER!!"

"What are you watching that's more important than homework?"

"I dunno..."

Myst1que looked at the screen, "You're watching Watercolour Challenge again, aren't ya!?"

RBS panicked, and tried to change the channel, "N-n-no, of course not."

Myst1que stomped over to the TV, and turned it off. "You know you're not allowed to watch that! Hannah Gordon is a bad influence on you! Why can't you watch some wrestling for once?!"

There was a ring on the doorbell. And then another, and another, and another.

"Mummy!" Cried Stryke, "Grandad Meka is here!"

Myst1que's face was suddenly full of fear, "Oh dear God no...please no!"

"LEMME IN!" Came the shout from outside, "Or I'll knock the damn door down with my walking stick!"

"Quick children, hide!"

Myst1que, Stryke and RBS all went and hid in the dining room, so Grandad Meka couldn't see them.

"Why don't you like Grandad?" Stryke asked.

"He's just like your father," Myst1que said stonily, "Always moaning about something, and he lives to take a shot at me, doesn't he? Whenever he gets the chance it's 'Myst1que, do some work for once! My son works hard for you and your family, and you do nothing!'"

As she shouted this, Meka appeared outside the back door, and peered in at them.

"What in GOD'S name are ya doin' in there!? I've neen knocking on the damn door for the past hour, and you lot have all been out here! What ya doin' Myst1que, having another 'rest' while my son Grix goes out to earn money for you and your kids?!"

Myst1que grudgingly let him in, "I'm sorry Meka, we didn't hear you."

"My @rse."

Stryke began to laugh, "Grandad said @rse!"

"Don't swear!" Myst1que scolded him.

Stryke's eyed filled with tears, and he began to cry. Very loudly.

"Arg, now look what you've down ya old bag. You made the poor boy cry."

"Don't you call me an old bag!"

"I'll call ya what I flamin' well want to, you lazy cow."

Myst1que stood there and simmered. "What...do...you...want?"

For no reason at all Grandad Meka smacked his walking stick on the wall, scraping some of the paint off. He smiled at this, and then said, "Grandma Starlight's ill again, and she wants you to go over there and cook some dinner for her."

"Why can't you do it?"

"I've got better things to do, like watching Countdown." He smashed his walking stick on the wall again, scraping more paint off.

Meanwhile, RBS had grabbed a tennis ball and was throwing it against the wall."

"Don't do that Rasta, I've told ya before. You'll break one of those precious plates, they were my mum's you know."

RBS continued to throw it, and a few seconds later, hit him Myst1que's favourite plate. It tottered on the wall for a few seconds, before finally falling and smashing on a small wooden which table, which by pure luck happened to be right underneath it.

Mystique began to shake with anger.

"Mummy??" Stryke said, pulling on Myst1que's sleeve, "I want to go to the park!! PARK!!! PARK!!!"

"C'mon you silly gal, go cook Starlight dinner!" Meka shouted.

Another plate fell off the wall. SMASH!!

All these noises began to swirl around Myst1que's head... "PARK!!" "DINNER!!" "SMASH!!" She saw their faces in her mind, and all she could hear was, "PARK!!" "DINNER!!" "SMASH!!"

Myst1que's anger had finally built to a level she had never experienced. Just as she was about to blow her top, Grix walked in again.

"Hey, look, I've come back, just for YOU. I hope you're sorry that you upset me Myst1que, by making me take the washing in when it's YOUR job. Do I get an apology!?"

"Apology! "PARK!!" "DINNER!!" "SMASH!!"

Finally, Myst1que blew. She'd had enough.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!"

She grabbed Meka's walking stick and smashed him over the head with it, knocking him out.

She then ran upstairs and smashed RBS' favourite possession, his widescreen TV.

"There, how'd you like ME destroying YOUR stuff!!??" She spat at him.

"Honey, please calm down," Grix said soothingly.

"Calm down? Calm down! I'll calm down all right!" She then took the walking stick, and shoved it end-first where the sun don't even think about shining. Grix doubled over, and fell to the floor, groaning loudly.

Finally, she put her coat on, opened the front door, and screamed, "I'm leaving!" She slammed the front door behind her, nearly breaking the glass panes.

Stryke giggled and said to no one in particular, "Mummy leaves for silly things."
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:58
Its a strange bunch at SR...

:D

cool story Ant
Sun 28/10/01 at 23:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah!
Mystique go make my damn dinner now!
What was that?
Dont back chat your mother's mother you're not too old to go across my knee you know!

:-)

Good story there Ant! Keep it up as I know you will.

:-)
Sun 28/10/01 at 23:15
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
LOL!

One tip... try to use normal letters as much as possible...

¡rse and @rse are the same thing, but the first one looks much better...

Other than that... it was great. Quite Funny.
Sun 28/10/01 at 23:54
Regular
wo i didnt know i had kids... hmmm
i thought it was abit quiet round here...
Mon 29/10/01 at 00:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
*runs fingers through hair*

I was not in it.

*looks in mirror*

Who said I was vain?
Mon 29/10/01 at 00:46
Regular
Ant..FYI mystique no longer has a 1 in it

easy mistake to make
you are for given
Mon 29/10/01 at 07:46
Regular
Lol. Hm, should it worry me that people perceive me as 5? Guess not.

*strolls off to the swings* Ooo, pretty things!
Mon 29/10/01 at 07:49
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Ant, are you really leaving? If so, is it permanently? It's sad to see people leave, especially when they aer coloured yellow and called a "Notable". Sorry to see you go mate. Bye mate, Ant. Hope to see you back here soon. Please come back as the forums are really great. Thanks for reading. R@ckstar.
Mon 29/10/01 at 09:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
The R@ckstar wrote:
> Ant, are you really leaving? If so, is it permanently? It's sad to see people
> leave, especially when they aer coloured yellow and called a
> "Notable". Sorry to see you go mate. Bye mate, Ant. Hope to see you
> back here soon. Please come back as the forums are really great. Thanks for
> reading. R@ckstar.

Heh, thanks for the comments, but no, I'm not. The title is actually the first bit of the story, I thought it would be amusing to get a lot of people in here to think I'm leaving, only to find a stupid story.

And no Stryke, I don't percieve you as a 5-year-old, but I had to use someone. {:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.