GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who won the gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 22:32
Regular
does anyone know if they have won the gamecube from the special reserve excite bike competition, and what was the winning time?
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:32
does anyone know if they have won the gamecube from the special reserve excite bike competition, and what was the winning time?
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:53
Regular
"not dead"
The competition hasn't finished yet, has it?

I thought they had monthly prize winners, then an overall winner.

It's only being going a couple of months so far, right?
Mon 29/10/01 at 00:06
Regular
it closes on October 31st
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
I am very upset that I am unable to enter this competition at my nearest Special Reserve store. I live quite far from the closest one to me and it's a real shame, not being able to enter it. I just hope that Special Reserve could eventually open a branch in London. If that happended, man!...I would be there everyday.

At the moment however, I don't know whether to laugh or cry about the competition for the Gamecube. All I can say is that I wish everyone who does enter the competition the best of luck.

And as for myself, well...I am going to stick with the gameaday compo's, and besides, I really enjoy sending in my reviews. To know if you have one the next day or not, feels really intense. Not to say that it's fun when I lose, but still...

Thank you

Son Of Liberty
Wed 31/10/01 at 14:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'd have had a go at the GT3 one, though I am moles away from an SR
Wed 31/10/01 at 15:36
It closed today.
Wed 31/10/01 at 16:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
No, it closes tonight.
Wed 31/10/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Quick! Everyone to the SR shops! You've got 20 minutes!
Thu 01/11/01 at 22:11
I got 1:48:26

Any one beat It?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.