GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getting Enter the Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:32
Regular
I am getting this off a person in ebay is it any good??
Sun 01/06/03 at 02:10
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> who's that niobe?
>
> Aye.

i quite like that other bird, **** belluci or whatever. she has the finest mammaries I've seen in quite a while.
Sun 01/06/03 at 02:09
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Don't waste your money on it. The extra scenes are boring and there
> isn't anu action which takes place in them. There are scenes from
> Reloaded but I don't think its what you mean.

yeah you're probably right but there are no other games that currently take my fancy. if its gash I can always swap it
Sun 01/06/03 at 02:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Jada pinkett smith tickles my fancy.
>
> who's that niobe?

Aye.
Sun 01/06/03 at 02:02
Regular
Don't waste your money on it. The extra scenes are boring and there isn't anu action which takes place in them. There are scenes from Reloaded but I don't think its what you mean.
Sun 01/06/03 at 01:59
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Jada pinkett smith tickles my fancy.

who's that niobe?
Sun 01/06/03 at 01:58
Regular
i'm getting it aswell, some people says its pap, others say its great. i want it really just cos of the bullet time and because i watched reloaded and wanted to see if it offers any extra plot snippets
Sun 01/06/03 at 01:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Jada pinkett smith tickles my fancy.
Sun 01/06/03 at 01:48
"I love yo... lamp."
I like it. Thought it was really quite good. Not perfect, could have been better but still good. And i liked hacking mode.
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:49
Regular
If you're planning on using it as an enema, then it's a great if a little painful game.

In any other form though, it's a total waste of space.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:39
Regular
Definitley not a purchase. Rented it and completed it with both characters and I found it extremely easy. Not a bad game but nothing special by a long shot. I advise you to rent it and not buy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.