GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fight Box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 10:51
Regular
Watching BBC one last night there was an ad for something about a fight box, where you have to create some kind of guy to fight, then you fight.

Well at least I think that's what happens because there's a 25 MB download to get the software and I'm still downloading.

This week is training week... Whatever that is. Then there are qualifying rounds then a TV show!

I thought this was probably to do with gaming so I thought I'd come and see if anyone is going to do it. I can't because you have to be over 18 to go the TV show!

www.bbcfightbox.co.uk is the URL if you wanna go look and see what all this about.
Fri 30/05/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Smells of blue"
I started a few days ago the Vortexor will win!
Fri 30/05/03 at 13:01
Regular
"8==="
I downloaded it. Over the bank holiday, but my computer is 50Mhz too slow, which is annoying as I was looking forward to playing it.
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:15
Regular
"\\"
I downloaded IT!

It looks pretty good.

But I have to go out now so I cant go in it yet.

Bye!
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:03
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Basically, if you're avatar is good enough and wins his rounds against the sentinels (computer fighters) he has a chance of making it onto the TV show and pitting his wits against other like minded nerds....

Kind of like an computeristic version of Robot Wars. But without the robots.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:57
Regular
"\\"
heh! No problem mate.

I must of stuck about a million reminders on the wall last night to try and remember it.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:53
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Cheers for reminding me...I knew I had something important to be getting on with.

The Smashinator will be victorious.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:51
Regular
"\\"
Watching BBC one last night there was an ad for something about a fight box, where you have to create some kind of guy to fight, then you fight.

Well at least I think that's what happens because there's a 25 MB download to get the software and I'm still downloading.

This week is training week... Whatever that is. Then there are qualifying rounds then a TV show!

I thought this was probably to do with gaming so I thought I'd come and see if anyone is going to do it. I can't because you have to be over 18 to go the TV show!

www.bbcfightbox.co.uk is the URL if you wanna go look and see what all this about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.