GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well I will be getting..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 14:02
Regular
all to do with games this Christmas.

Bwah ha ha

Instead of getting any of that guff I well be getting a fine piece of equipment

Fender Stratocaster (Squire) (Sunburst/Black scratboard)

OH YEAH (Duffman accent)

I will get much more hours of pleasure out this baby than I would out some console that costs a fortune without any games and doesn't make a good sound when you hit it.

Anyway where was I...

Oh yeah

Christmas and games. Since I was a little human being I have always got something to do with gaming at Christmas, whether it be Atari, Playstation, Game Gear, games I always have. Usually play it for the holidays then lose interest but this year OH NO... no gaming mince for me. I plan to drive my family insane with my guitar playing, get guttered over the holidays and try to forget about school and life.

Gaming and Christmas go together like smoked haddock and pineapple for a few of you but not me, I've tunred a new leave, no wasting money on games when I can TRIPLE the equililent in music and alcohol.

So when your sitting there playing your Playstation 2's and your new games think of me in Scotland, drunk and playing my Strat.

Thank You and goodnight.
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
all to do with games this Christmas.

Bwah ha ha

Instead of getting any of that guff I well be getting a fine piece of equipment

Fender Stratocaster (Squire) (Sunburst/Black scratboard)

OH YEAH (Duffman accent)

I will get much more hours of pleasure out this baby than I would out some console that costs a fortune without any games and doesn't make a good sound when you hit it.

Anyway where was I...

Oh yeah

Christmas and games. Since I was a little human being I have always got something to do with gaming at Christmas, whether it be Atari, Playstation, Game Gear, games I always have. Usually play it for the holidays then lose interest but this year OH NO... no gaming mince for me. I plan to drive my family insane with my guitar playing, get guttered over the holidays and try to forget about school and life.

Gaming and Christmas go together like smoked haddock and pineapple for a few of you but not me, I've tunred a new leave, no wasting money on games when I can TRIPLE the equililent in music and alcohol.

So when your sitting there playing your Playstation 2's and your new games think of me in Scotland, drunk and playing my Strat.

Thank You and goodnight.
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey nice i'll be getting a guitar soon too, may go for the red or black colour, sunburts dosn't really do it for me. :-)
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
or even sunburst..
Sun 28/10/01 at 15:06
Regular
"round the outside"
im gettin sum PS2 games and bike stuff
Sun 28/10/01 at 15:14
Regular
"ProGolfer"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Bogger all to do with games this Christmas.

Bwah ha ha

Instead of getting
> any of that guff I well be getting a fine piece of equipment

Fender
> Stratocaster (Squire) (Sunburst/Black scratboard)

OH YEAH (Duffman
> accent)

I will get much more hours of pleasure out this baby than I would out
> some console that costs a fortune without any games and doesn't make a good
> sound when you hit it.

There is so many freaks in this place well only three i am sure that the others are normal and one thing why are you on a gaming site when you are dissin games? To me i think you freak that should be banned from this place, because you are dissin games wel that is my opion or maybe just go and get phyatric help it might work.

Anyway where was I...

Oh yeah

Christmas and
> games. Since I was a little human being I have always got something to do with
> gaming at Christmas, whether it be Atari, Playstation, Game Gear, games I always
> have. Usually play it for the holidays then lose interest but this year OH
> NO... no gaming mince for me. I plan to drive my family insane with my guitar
> playing, get guttered over the holidays and try to forget about school and
> life.

Gaming and Christmas go together like smoked haddock and pineapple for
> a few of you but not me, I've tunred a new leave, no wasting money on games when
> I can TRIPLE the equililent in music and alcohol.

So when your sitting there
> playing your Playstation 2's and your new games think of me in Scotland, drunk
> and playing my Strat.

Thank You and goodnight.
Sun 28/10/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I don't know what to get out of Gc and PS2 now.

A few days ago I would have definitely said GC but now after seeing videos of GT3, GTA3 and MGS2 I don't know.

MGS2 looks tooooo good. Konami could make this really easy for me and just release MGS2 on GC.

Grrrrr...
Sun 28/10/01 at 15:33
Regular
Geeee-tar! I have a Yamaha Pacifica.
Sun 28/10/01 at 16:25
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
I shall also be getting one soon too. I strongly suggest going for a Squier Stratocaster by Fender. They are an excellent make of guitar and reasnably cheap, at around £200. Also another decent make, is Yahama, but they are quite expensive for what they are. Without an amp, you can get them for around £170. Then again, the next model down is an Encore, at around £150. If that price tag doesn't satisy you, log on to www.e-bay.co.uk. You can find some real bargains on there.
Sun 28/10/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Look at fosbe1 a few posts down?? WTF?

He just clicked on "reply quoting this messege" and posted it. What a cheap, dirty scumbag way to get your word count up...
Sun 28/10/01 at 16:32
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ok maybe not but its still a cheap way :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.