GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's on?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 13:05
Regular
This is a new topic, where you can see if there's any good stuff on tonight/tommorow, coz hopefully, other people are going to put posts in such as:

Tonight: Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels - Channel four - 10pm: Good film starting Vinnie Jones.

That's actually on tonight!

This will stop you kicking yourself when you find out that you've missed something good on TV.....so long as you visit this forum of course!!!!

Also:

Monday: Halloween - BBC1 - 11.15PM: Brilliant horror film with Jamie Lee Curtis and Donald Pleasence

That's on too!!
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:23
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
They aren't allowed to show the Exorcist. If they showed a T.V. edit version, they wouldn't be enough left to make a film!
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:22
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Oh yeah, AND:

The Sixth Sense
House On Haunted Hill
The Haunting
Wed 31/10/01 at 18:05
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Okay everyone? Tonight is the NIGHT for horror lovers like myself....if you have sky/digital/cable etc.

On assorted channel including TCM and Sky Cinema, we have:

Nightmare On Elm Street
Friday the 13th
The Shining
The Blair Witch Project
Night Of The Living Dead
And a whole lot more.....

Looks like a whole night of Freddy Kreuger, Jason, Johnny, Blair Witch and zombie filled horror films. Cool!
Sun 28/10/01 at 19:19
Regular
The movie bit in the TV guide said that it wasn't as good as GoldenEye.
Sun 28/10/01 at 18:54
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
You won't b disappointed!! It's gr8!
Sun 28/10/01 at 18:51
Regular
I saw GoldenEye last week, it was the first Bond film I've seen. I though it was really good so I'm watching Tomorrow Never Dies, it's on Monday at 8:30pm and on ITV 1.
Sun 28/10/01 at 18:38
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Oh yeah! Oops.......
Sun 28/10/01 at 15:13
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Sorry my friend.

The line you said was from Goldfinger, the line he said was from Goleneye.

"It wasn't God who gave me this face James. It was you. Setting the timers for 3 minutes instead of 6."

"Do you expect me to feel sorry for you Alec?"

"No James. I expect you to die for me."
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:41
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
That was actually a quote from Goldfinger:

Do you expect me to talk?

No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!

Halloween (Wednesday) there is tonnes on digital. TCM has nightmare on elmstreet, I know that for sure, but also there's Blair Witch Project, Night Of The Living Dead (Great Film), Friday The 13th, The Shining, basically loads of horror stuff! Cool.
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:39
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
There you go. To make me watch it, you had to use a quote from Goleneye, the best Bond film.

"His record was 52 hours, I'm hoping to break it"

I rest my case. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.