GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grabbed by the Ghoulies......PAH!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 19:57
Regular
I know, I know, I shouldn't keep harping on about the loss of Rare, but I just want to say one more thing!

I, like everyone else(and dont say you weren't) were gagging to see what Rare had up their sleeves for the X-Box for E3. And to say a disappointment would be the understatement of the year!!

If 'Grabbed by the Ghoulies' and 'Kameo' are anything to go by, then no wonder Nintendo got rid of them! I'd of pushed them overboard too!

Kameo looked naff anyway, Conker is just a re-make of the outstanding N64 game and GBTG's is just, well please, a little more originality would of gone a heck of a long way!

I'm not glad to say Rare have gone, but if what was shown at E3 is all they have to offer, then it's no loss! I'm not bitter......

I just wish 1080 and Mario Kart would get here sooner, I dont want to wait 'til Christmas!
Fri 30/05/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Conker the King"
I know, I know, I shouldn't keep harping on about the loss of Rare, but I just want to say one more thing!

I, like everyone else(and dont say you weren't) were gagging to see what Rare had up their sleeves for the X-Box for E3. And to say a disappointment would be the understatement of the year!!

If 'Grabbed by the Ghoulies' and 'Kameo' are anything to go by, then no wonder Nintendo got rid of them! I'd of pushed them overboard too!

Kameo looked naff anyway, Conker is just a re-make of the outstanding N64 game and GBTG's is just, well please, a little more originality would of gone a heck of a long way!

I'm not glad to say Rare have gone, but if what was shown at E3 is all they have to offer, then it's no loss! I'm not bitter......

I just wish 1080 and Mario Kart would get here sooner, I dont want to wait 'til Christmas!
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You're just as out of date as that other fool.

E3 was aaaaaaaaaages ago now.
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Conker the King"
Memorandum wrote:
> You're just as out of date as that other fool.
>
> E3 was aaaaaaaaaages ago now.

Sorry, Been on Zelda, ATV 2, Burnout 2, Super Monkey Ball.........
didnt have chance to post sooner. Do I get detention now?
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:09
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hardly.

If you'd even looked around you, you'd have realised this has been discussed several times already, in several forums.

Like I said to the other fool, think before you post.
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Conker the King"
Memorandum wrote:
> Hardly.
>
> If you'd even looked around you, you'd have realised this has been
> discussed several times already, in several forums.
>
> Like I said to the other fool, think before you post.

ooooooohhh!! Someones tired!
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What? I didn't get out of bed until almost 1pm today.

I'm always like this...
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:41
Regular
"8==="
Memorandum wrote:
> You're just as out of date as that other fool.
>
> E3 was aaaaaaaaaages ago now.

Memorandum: kiss my chuddies!
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:43
Regular
"8==="
N64 4 EVA wrote:

> ooooooohhh!! Someones tired!

Yup Memorandum 1 year and 1 day old. Time to retire, your getting old and cranky!
Fri 30/05/03 at 20:46
Regular
Oh so you have played them before everyone else then? What did you think...?

Nope didn't think so. Until they are released/tried/tested/reviewed please keep your rubbery lips - which sadly move when you choose to open your voice box - closed!

Thankyou.
Fri 30/05/03 at 21:00
Regular
I agree.

Who knows, it might turn out to be great. Also, who knows? Mario 128 might turn out to be shíte

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.