GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chaotix where art tho?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 10:06
Regular
No i'm not refering to the actual game but the rom and I know that this should prob be in the Seag forum but I dont want to wait an age for a response, so basically can anyone tell me if the chaotix rom actually EXISTS (as several sites have stated that it does'nt) and if so WHERE CAN I FIND IT? as I have been trying to find the rom (never mind the actual game) for absolutely ages as i do actually want to get the actual game ans a PAL 32x but i need the cash and for that i need a job which I will hopefully be applying for one soon, and so I wish to get the rom for the timebeing as I REALLY want to play this highly underated classic sega game as i feel that if i go any longer without playing it I will explode*

*probably not literally but you get my point :)

so if anyone has any info or indeed has it please let me know by posting links etc in this thread (if it hasnt been deleted for any reason allready) thanks.

slik ~_~
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:44
Regular
"DS..."
I'm sure that I saw them on various sites and if i find them again i'll post the links in here after i've found a damn emulator which will run chaotix perfectly as that is kinda my main priority or "mission" for the day/weekend, truly brilliant game though and i just hope that I can enjoy completly once i get an imopoved emulator, back to fruitless searching for now though *sigh* such is life...

slik ~_~
Sun 01/06/03 at 11:02
Regular
"He's back"
In sonic heroes there are teams of three. Where did you see those screens?
Sun 01/06/03 at 09:45
Regular
"DS..."
Actually i'm pretty sure that all 6 main characters from chaotix are in Sonic Heroes as i'm sure ive seen them in screenshots, anyways...

BTW, Sfone I got Chaotix to run at first but v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y with no sound (as ages didnt support it) but bear in mind that it was running on a 300-400mhz computer, however! with the latest version of AGES (version 0.30a) and running on a 800+mhz laptop i have got it to run at NEARLY full speed with sound, but the sound is slow and scrambled due to the speed, I know that very few emulators can emulate chaotix perfectly and it's so annoying as i have it near as damn it but it does glitch up occaisionally due to the slightly lacking speed, plus the emulator only suggests about 400-500mhz and then it will supposedly run properly.

So basically if anyone knows of an EMULATOR that WILL run chaotix properly with sound on an 800mhz machine then I would be most greatfull if you could post a link to one. Thanks.

slik ~_~
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:21
Regular
"He's back"
Three of the five choatix will be playable in sonic heroes. Vector, Espio and charmy.
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:19
Regular
"DS..."
YES! this is it! thanks V much Sfone, i've been waiting a Lonnng time to play this gem of a game, am downloading it as i type, thx again :), so i guess now that i've found what i'm looking for everyone can jus use it to talk about how great and underated the game is or jus use it as a normal chat room, either way i'm offline in a sec to go and play it, cheers!

slik ~_~
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:13
Regular
"QPR 1974"
And the same one is also here, in case that one didn't work

http://www.angelfire.com/nm2/dd/roms.html
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:12
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Is this the right one?

http://www.angelfire.com/ks2/ (space) floatingroms/32x/chaotix.htm
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:06
Regular
"DS..."
No i'm not refering to the actual game but the rom and I know that this should prob be in the Seag forum but I dont want to wait an age for a response, so basically can anyone tell me if the chaotix rom actually EXISTS (as several sites have stated that it does'nt) and if so WHERE CAN I FIND IT? as I have been trying to find the rom (never mind the actual game) for absolutely ages as i do actually want to get the actual game ans a PAL 32x but i need the cash and for that i need a job which I will hopefully be applying for one soon, and so I wish to get the rom for the timebeing as I REALLY want to play this highly underated classic sega game as i feel that if i go any longer without playing it I will explode*

*probably not literally but you get my point :)

so if anyone has any info or indeed has it please let me know by posting links etc in this thread (if it hasnt been deleted for any reason allready) thanks.

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.