GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fact or fiction?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 22:03
Regular
For years people have bbeing to try and prove that there is or isnt such a thing as ESP (extra sensory preseption) but as of yet the experiments havent relly proven or dissproven it.

If there is such a thing as ESP, do we all have it or do only some of us have it? Or is this the next stage in our evolution? This maybe true because huumans only use something like 10% of our brain, if we could increase the amount of brain we use what effect would it have? Would we gain extra sences such as ESP, some would say yes but we havent yet started using it fully.

How many people have had experanced dÈjý vu? Is this us using ESP while we are asleep without even knowing it, most (memorable) dÈjý vu happens when you are teenager. Is this because the brain is still being trained to be used?

Also how many people have been sat on their own and had someone sneek up behind them, and then without any reason just now that they are there? How can these things be explained, at the moment the only explanation is ESP, of just a very big coindense?

If we could use this 'extra sence' what uses could it have? Is it going to train us to use more of our brain so that we are capable of more than just this extra sence, if so will we get such mentel power that we need to evolve our physical appearance or not even have one?

What are your views on this subject, or have you ever experanced things such as dÈjý vu?
Wed 31/10/01 at 17:06
Theres one thing I do know and thats that the power of the mind is immense. Our working knowledge of the brain is very poor but those who have sought to condition the mind such as Zen masters have proved the mind over matter argument. Who knows what potential we have.
Wed 31/10/01 at 08:41
FACT
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:45
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Actually, Deja Vu HAS been explained. It's to do with one of your eyes
> processing the information you see quicker than the other eye.

I don't
> believe that, but that's what the scientists say.

I agree RastaBillySkank, how can that be possible? Doesn't Deja Vu go back a few hours? I'm sure one day that some unknown scientist will put his finger on the button, press it and get the right answer. It doesn't seem as complicated as Anatomated Physics or anything like that, but in escence, it could be.
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
Actually, Deja Vu HAS been explained. It's to do with one of your eyes processing the information you see quicker than the other eye.

I don't believe that, but that's what the scientists say.
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:25
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
I think that it's all probably a big coincidence. Then again, it could be possible but until there is a medical experiment to prove that EPS is possible and exists, I am still a skeptic, as I am with most things. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it's not possible but I can't see it being feasble in the real world. By the time we are in our golden years (and some of us unfortunatley dead), there will be an explanation to this strange fact. I have just turned teenager a few months ago and I get loads of Deja Vu's. Can Deja Vu be explained? No. Will there be a logical explanation in the future? I think so.
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:39
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
So is your brain nearly full then, so you cant learn anything new. And you use both the left and right side of your brain as much as the opposit sex? But what I really ment was at any one time!
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:33
This maybe true because huumans only use something like 10% of our
> brain, if we could increase the amount of brain we use what effect would it
> have? Would we gain extra sences such as ESP, some would say yes but we havent
> yet started using it fully.

Thats not actually true, humans use almost 100% of their brain. Its simular to the "You eat 706 spidders in you sleep each year" fact
Sat 27/10/01 at 22:03
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
For years people have bbeing to try and prove that there is or isnt such a thing as ESP (extra sensory preseption) but as of yet the experiments havent relly proven or dissproven it.

If there is such a thing as ESP, do we all have it or do only some of us have it? Or is this the next stage in our evolution? This maybe true because huumans only use something like 10% of our brain, if we could increase the amount of brain we use what effect would it have? Would we gain extra sences such as ESP, some would say yes but we havent yet started using it fully.

How many people have had experanced dÈjý vu? Is this us using ESP while we are asleep without even knowing it, most (memorable) dÈjý vu happens when you are teenager. Is this because the brain is still being trained to be used?

Also how many people have been sat on their own and had someone sneek up behind them, and then without any reason just now that they are there? How can these things be explained, at the moment the only explanation is ESP, of just a very big coindense?

If we could use this 'extra sence' what uses could it have? Is it going to train us to use more of our brain so that we are capable of more than just this extra sence, if so will we get such mentel power that we need to evolve our physical appearance or not even have one?

What are your views on this subject, or have you ever experanced things such as dÈjý vu?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.