GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Completed Zelda..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 14:56
Regular
Yes i completed it, unfortunately it was a bit shorter than i anticipated, so i went through it in about 25 hours. When is the next game coming out? 3 years? I'm bored with crappy RPG's trying to match the standards of Zelda. By the way, the ending is great, to those of you who haven't completed it.
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yes i completed it, unfortunately it was a bit shorter than i anticipated, so i went through it in about 25 hours. When is the next game coming out? 3 years? I'm bored with crappy RPG's trying to match the standards of Zelda. By the way, the ending is great, to those of you who haven't completed it.
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:59
Regular
Play it again.

If it only took you 25 hours then you must have missed out half the game.

Ending's good though, made me want more Zelda.....not that I needed much convincing in the first place.
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Festivus!"
Get Skies of Arcadia.

So far it looks to surpass Zelda.
Sat 31/05/03 at 15:01
Regular
Domo Kun wrote:

> So far it looks to surpass Zelda.

Don't be stupid.

I'm really enjoying it but nothing suparasses the magic that is Zelda : WW.

Who are you anyway and why the hell's everyone changing their sodding names?
Sat 31/05/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Festivus!"
I am commonly known as Tribute.

other names include - Go Go Super Matthew DX, Idlewild, Oranges.

Zelda is class, but the Dungeons did seem a little too easy - I got stuck twice for about 5 minutes.

i wanted a 50 hour job, what I got wasn't what i expected.

Still an outrageously good game, and one of my 'elite' games, along with Mario Sunshine and Animal crossing.

Skies shall soon join that merry band.
Sat 31/05/03 at 15:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Skies is excellent.
Sat 31/05/03 at 16:21
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Is skies out now or when?

I love the final boss too. Stick that sword in! Currently playing through a second time. Trying to figure out if it's any different at all apart from the costume change...also you start off with the Pictobox. Whats the deal on that? Anyone?
Sat 31/05/03 at 16:28
"period drama"
I keep saying 'screw it, i'll go complete it' but then decide to take some piccies of the bosses you re-fight.
Then I go get them carved and take a few more piccies.
Then do some more stuff.
Damn Zelda for doing this to me, I only want to finish ...
Sat 31/05/03 at 16:31
Regular
"keep your receipt"
go get them carved!? Someone explain this photo miniquest to me.
Sat 31/05/03 at 16:35
"period drama"
Bleh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.