GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHSmith Vouchers"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 15:35
Regular
Just wondering, how many people have used the WHSmith voucher that came with OPS2M about a month ago? Did everyone get 2 vouchers with it or was I just lucky.
I used my two today, this meant I got

Grand Theft Auto for £30
and
Time Crisis 2 with the gun for £40
BARGAIN! They are both excellent!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 19:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Time Crisis 2 is brilliant. If you were to get it, make sure you get the pack with the gun (unless you already have a gun) as I tried it without the gun and got bored quickly.
You can't really finish it quickly either as once you have finished it in one difficulty, you can make it harder, or play as the other bloke that is on your team so you get a completly different view.
I've only had it for one day so far, it might get boring after a while, but a doubt it.
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:55
Regular
"Touched!"
big_slow wrote:
> sPiKe2k wrote:
> Cool, no i never got the vouchers, but i got GTA3 yesturday
> and its great!, let
> me know what TC2 is like, my bro wants it for xmas
> with his ps2

your brothers getting his own PS2?

yup he got it yesturday for his xmas present, just so that if we left it any later the shops may sell out, he wanted a DVD player but i just said he may as well get a PS2 for the same price, and he likes most of my games anyway, i am looking forward to some I-Link GT3!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:33
sPiKe2k wrote:
> Cool, no i never got the vouchers, but i got GTA3 yesturday and its great!, let
> me know what TC2 is like, my bro wants it for xmas with his ps2

your brothers getting his own PS2?
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:24
You must have been lucky Tom, I subscribe to OPS2M and I haven't got jack all!:-(
Sat 27/10/01 at 16:09
Regular
"Touched!"
Cool, no i never got the vouchers, but i got GTA3 yesturday and its great!, let me know what TC2 is like, my bro wants it for xmas with his ps2
Sat 27/10/01 at 15:35
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Just wondering, how many people have used the WHSmith voucher that came with OPS2M about a month ago? Did everyone get 2 vouchers with it or was I just lucky.
I used my two today, this meant I got

Grand Theft Auto for £30
and
Time Crisis 2 with the gun for £40
BARGAIN! They are both excellent!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.