GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the Matrix?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:39
Regular
Could someone please help me out. I need to know what platform Enter The Matrix is better on? X-BOX OR GAMECUBE.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:39
Regular
Could someone please help me out. I need to know what platform Enter The Matrix is better on? X-BOX OR GAMECUBE.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Whichever one is the most powerful console I would imagine. I'm not an X-Box or GC fan so I can't help you there, but I'm sure others here can fill you in.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:47
Regular
i would imagine the xbox, but I'm biased towards them ....
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
XBox,

The controller is better
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:55
Regular
Come on people. I need some help over here. I am planning to buy the game tommorow.
Sun 01/06/03 at 00:24
Regular
I'm sorry about posting to my own thing but I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHICH CONSOLE TO GET ENTER THE MATRIX ON. PLEASE HURRY. TIME IS RUNNING OUT.
Sun 01/06/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I imagine it will be much the same…if it is available on the PC and your PC can run it, get it for the PC. How many times can I say PC? Only four…I’m disappointed.
Sun 01/06/03 at 00:27
Regular
DKSUD wrote:
> I'm sorry about posting to my own thing but I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
> WHICH CONSOLE TO GET ENTER THE MATRIX ON. PLEASE HURRY. TIME IS
> RUNNING OUT.

take a chill pill will ya.

try gamerankings.com and read the two reviews, maybe that will tell you which is best. also read the reviews on here.
Sun 01/06/03 at 00:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Xbox will have better graphics, that's all you can judge it on really.
Sun 01/06/03 at 00:38
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Xbox.

Don't need to worry about memory cards, and the graphics have a small chance of being nicer.

Or you could just buy whichever version is the cheapest. I doubt it makes much difference to the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.