GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beer Ads: Is Budweisser adverts the best?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 13:37
Regular
A while ago there was that word/phrase which was sent round on text messages and there was even a song about it. 'Wasssuuuppp?' Soon movies like Scary Movie had this populer phrase adding to the comedie and this was all because of Budweissers mad add. If you remember further back youll remember the start to Bud's funny ads with aligator and the the lizards (with the wise guys song playing in the backround). After the success of both of these they decided to combine the two ads to make one which werent as populer, but they were still funny. Next Bud brough out the '10ft long weener' add. Some found it funny, others thought it was pointless. Now Bud have their simple Beer making adds, was this the end of funny adds?

No, because heineken made their funny adds with magic dude Paul Daniels and other annoying famous people like Lisa Riley and Vannessa Feltz singing, which resulted in them being eaten by Tigers.

Smirnoff are know working on the adds with the 'If Smirnoff made dog food' add and the 'Randicorp' add. The dog food is add is ok, but the Randicorp one is just annoying. I reckon Smirnoff are just trying to copy the Carlsburg add about the Holiday.

'Carlsburg dont do holidays, but if they did they would be the best'(or something like that)
That was the one which featured the women builders!!

So that somes up most the Beer adverts, but which ones do you reckon are the best? I would say Budweisser & Wassuuuppp but that has got old and unpopuler know.
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:37
A while ago there was that word/phrase which was sent round on text messages and there was even a song about it. 'Wasssuuuppp?' Soon movies like Scary Movie had this populer phrase adding to the comedie and this was all because of Budweissers mad add. If you remember further back youll remember the start to Bud's funny ads with aligator and the the lizards (with the wise guys song playing in the backround). After the success of both of these they decided to combine the two ads to make one which werent as populer, but they were still funny. Next Bud brough out the '10ft long weener' add. Some found it funny, others thought it was pointless. Now Bud have their simple Beer making adds, was this the end of funny adds?

No, because heineken made their funny adds with magic dude Paul Daniels and other annoying famous people like Lisa Riley and Vannessa Feltz singing, which resulted in them being eaten by Tigers.

Smirnoff are know working on the adds with the 'If Smirnoff made dog food' add and the 'Randicorp' add. The dog food is add is ok, but the Randicorp one is just annoying. I reckon Smirnoff are just trying to copy the Carlsburg add about the Holiday.

'Carlsburg dont do holidays, but if they did they would be the best'(or something like that)
That was the one which featured the women builders!!

So that somes up most the Beer adverts, but which ones do you reckon are the best? I would say Budweisser & Wassuuuppp but that has got old and unpopuler know.
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:38
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
No way!!! Wassari!!!!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:39
yes i have to diagree with you because the Budweiser one made profits rise up by 50%
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:43
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Watchin the game, havin a bud.
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:44
How many spelling mistakes did i make when i typed that?
Im crap at typing in chat rooms & post boards without making stupid mistakes.
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:44
true true
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:45
Regular
Is Budweisser adverts the best?

I'm guessing your not old enough to drink alcohol, so does it really matter?
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:46
What makes you think that we rnt old enough?
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:49
Regular
Well a small matter of spelling and punctuation.

Look at the title for example "Beer Ads: Is Budweisser adverts the best"

HA HA
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:50
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Who gives wether you're not old enough!!! We all started at 13 and 14 anyway!!!! Anyway, back to Bud ads!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.